First Day

*Chris' p.o.v* I was awoken by a knock on my bedroom door. "CHRIS! GET UP OR YOU'LL BE LATE!" A voice yelled. I opened my eyes, but shut them quickly because of the light. After a few seconds I reopened them and looked at the time. 6:20. I yawned. Devin and his need for people to be early. I got out of bed and shivered at the cold. Ugh, I hate the Winter. I walked into the little bathroom connected to my room and turned on the shower. While I was waiting for it to get the right temperature, I gathered my clothes. I took my shower, got dressed, a black Misfits shirt, black skinny jeans, and combat boots, and did my daily routine of doing my make up and hair. When I decided I was presentable enough, I grabbed my stuff and headed downstairs. Once down there, I set my bag by the door and walked into the kitchen to make me some breakfast. I made some cereal and sat down at the little table. After I had finished, I put my dishes in the sink, I checked the time. 7:13. I still have a little bit of time before I needed to leave. I went into the living room and turned on the tv. A few minutes later, I heard footsteps walk into the kitchen. I got up, turned off the tv and headed to the kitchen. As I turned into the doorway, I ran into Devin. He was holding some type of liquid because the front of my shirt got soaked. "I'm so sorry. I didn't see you coming." He apologized. "It's fine." I said, before running upstair and changing into a Slipknot shirt. Once I was done, I grabbed my stuff, yelled "I'm off." to Devin, and stepped into the frigid air outside. I started walking and about 15 minutes later, I saw the school come into view. I really didn't see anyone else so I pulled out my phone to see what time it was. 7:42. It's still a bit early and school started a 8:00. I went into the building and started for the office. Once there, the lady at the desk looked up and tried to cover her disgust with a smile. She handed me my schedule. I took it and walked to my first class. There wasn't but two or three people there. I sat down in an empty seat in the back and pulled out my phone and headphones and started listening to music. Shortly after, a few more people came in. I felt one of them stare at me. I looked up at him. He was a bit on the short side with long, black hair, a few piercings, and tattoos. I smiled at him. He was cute. A guy came in and shoved him to the ground, saying "Move it loser." The guy got up and walked to one of the desks near me. A few minutes later, the teacher walked in.