New Friends

The teacher had walked to her desk, sat down, and started working on paperwork or something. After a few minutes, more people started pouring in. It was about 7:53 now, The teacher got up and walked over to the whiteboard and started writing stuff on it.  After a few minutes, the bell rung, signaling class had started. The teacher called me to the front. "Class, this is Christopher Cerulli." The teacher said, introducing me. "Uh, I prefer to go by Chris." I said. "Well Chris, I hope you like it here." She said. I smiled and walked by to my seat. "Ricky, would you mind showing Chris around?" The teacher asked. Why can't I remember her name? I turned my head to where she was looking. I saw the guy who was staring at me earlier. So his name is Ricky. 'Cute.' I thought to myself.

Once class was over and everyone started to pack up and leave for their next class, I looked over at Ricky. He wasn't moving. I kept looking at him. It wasn't until everyone left did he start moving. While he was packing, I got up and walked over to him. Once he was done, he stood up and ran into my chest. He only came up to just under my shoulders. I laughed, which caused him to look up and blush. I laughed again causing him to blush even more. It made him look even cuter. "You ok?" I asked him. He nodded his head. "You don't talk much, do you?" I asked. He shook his head no and motioned for me to follow him. Once we were out the door, Ricky was tackled to the floor instantly. "Get off of him." A guy said. The guy got off of Ricky and stood up. Ricky stood up also and pushed the guy into the wall. "Why so violent today?" The guy asked, laughing. "Who are you?" One of the guys asked. "I'm Chris." I said.  "Are you the new kid?" The one who tackled Ricky asked. "Yeah. I just moved here." I answered. "Why?" He asked me. "Personal problems. My mom thought that it would be best for me to move here to 'sort them out' or whatever. I don't mind though. It's not too far from where I used to live, so I can still see my few friends." I said. I didn't have many friends, so I didn't leave too many people behind. About the time I was done speaking, the bell rung. "What class do you have next?" I was asked. "Um, Science, I think." I answered. "Ryan also has Science next. Me and Ricky have History." One of the guys said. "See ya at lunch." Ryan, I guess, said. "See ya. COME ON OLSON!" The other one yelled, grabbing Ricky's hand and pulling Ricky to their next class. "What's his name?" I asked Ryan. "Josh." He answered. "Is he always like that hyper?" I asked. "Yeah. It gets a bit annoying at times, but you can't help but love him. Come on, class is this way." Ryan said.