𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐱 𝐒𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by @TheZ0mbieSlayer

Title: Noooo

I bobbed my head along with my music and mouthed the words as I sat in an extra rolly chair and spun in slow circles. Donnie wasn't currently in his lab, he was taking a breather and getting a drink from the kitchen. I had actually come around to hang out with Raphael, but he was having his nightly talk with Spike, and I knew better than to interrupt that, so I made the next best thing. 

"So," Donnie wondered as he wandered back into the giant room, "what are you up to?" he set his water down on the table by me and sat down in his own rolly chair, folding his hands. I raised my eyebrow and took my earbuds out.

"Oh, you know. Hunting elephants." I waved my arm dramatically and gave a dead face to Donnie, who looked confused. He glanced around and furrowed his eyebrows, turning back to me like I was the dumb one.

"I'm being sarcastic, Donatello."

"Oh, okay. So anyways, I have something I need to ask you." he nervously grinned, flashing the adorable gap between his teeth, and twiddled his thumbs. My heart melted. He was too cute for his own good.

"What's up?" I asked, taking a sip of his water. He took a deep breath and looked me in the eyes.

"I like someone but I don't know if they like me back." my heart broke. I'd had a crush on the purple turtle since forever but his crush probably wasn't me.

"Who?" I asked curiously.

"April." he smiled slightly and I sighed silently. Of course it was April. She was pretty and nice and had a great body. She was everything I wasn't.

"Of course. What's the question?"

"Would you help me to get her to go out with me?" he clasped his hands together and gave me puppy eyes. I inwardly rolled my eyes.

"Of course," I drawled, "I would love to take the time out of my own day to help you woo the girl of your dreams." he smiled and hugged me as I realized he had no clue I was being sarcastic.

"Well this isn't gonna backfire at all." I muttered to myself, rolling my eyes.

++++++++++

"Okay. You have a date with her tonight." I told him simply. Donnie and April had been texting around seeing each other every day and tonight was the first date ever.

"Where?" he asked, confused. There weren't a lot of popular spots where a turtle could walk in and order.

"The noodle shop." I waved him away, putting earbuds in again as he went to go get ready. He offered to let me go with them but I told him he obviously didn't know what a date was.

Hours later, I was sitting on my bed when there was a knock on my window. I opened it to see the purple turtle there, a broken look on his face.

"What happened?" I turned my music off and ambled towards the living room.

"She dumped me. For Casey Jones. She was trying to make him jealous." he rolled his tear-filled eyes and sat on the couch.

"Oh, come on. You don't need her. She can have Casey Jones. She doesn't deserve you." I punched him playfully and he sighed.

"What should I do?" he whispered.

"Wallow in self-pity until you realize she's not coming back." I immediately slapped a hand over my mouth and winced as I saw Donnie clench his fists. Curse my need to be sarcastic about everything.

"What." he stated, staring straight ahead.

"Nothing, I-" he cut me off.

"You know, you could be a little more understanding. The girl I liked just told me she needed someone she could be seen in public with." he said from between clenched teeth.

"Oh yeah I should pity the guy that got his heart broken once because he totally didn't break my heart every day like it was nothing." I hissed and he flinched.

"It's not like you needed to get your heart broken anyways! You never had a chance!" he said loudly and snapped his mouth shut. I physically felt my heart shatter.

"(Y/n)-" he started but I stopped him by throwing a book at his face. Then another. And another.

He lifted his arms to shield himself and I screamed in frustration at how he was so easily catching the books and setting them down on the coffee table.

Eventually, I just sat down on the couch and threw my face into my hands. I felt Donnie sit on the table in front of me and he gently lifted my hands from my face.

"Why?" I croaked as he tilted his head.

"Why don't you like me?" he shook his head aggressively and pulled me to him, locking me in a fierce hug.

"Because I love you."

++++++++++

1000 reads? Thanks so much! Be sure to request there will be more to come!

now that im rereading this i see that it indeed makes no sense lmao yall