Prison Might

This is a oneshot based off on of my favorite moments from The Office. And I couldn't decide whether to go with All Might or Iida for this, but I went with All Might since it sounds like Prison Mike, and because I think it'll be funnier. Enjoy.

Class 1-A is sitting in the classroom and All Might is standing at the podium to talk about their behavior. Saying that prison is better than school.

All Might: All right everyone. There has been a lot of name calling against our school today. One most of it coming from one of you. *Looks at a tied up Toga* Who claims prison is better than here. And none of us can say "Boo", because none of us have ever been to prison. Well, there's somebody I'd like you to meet. Somebody who has been to prison. Who can tell you what it is really like...*Puts on a purple bandanna and turns back to the class.* *Talks in a bad New York accent* I'm Prison Might! You know why they call me Prison Might?"

Yaoyorozu: Do you really expect us to believe you're somebody else?

All Might: Do you really expect me not to push you up against the wall, biatch.

Class 1-A: Woah, woah, woah

All Might: Ay, ay, ay. That's just the way we talk in the clink. Been a lot of fun talk about prison today. But I am here to scare you straight. *Walks up closer to the class* I AM HERE TO SCARE YOU STRAIGHT!!

Iida pays close attention.

All Might: In prison you are somebody's bitch. *points at Bakugou* Oh and you. You, my friend, would be the belle of the ball. Don't drop the soap! Don't drop the soap!

Bakugou: All Might, please.

All Might makes kissing noises at him

Midoriya: Where did you learn all of this?

All Might: Internet.

Midoriya: So not in prison?

All Might: And prison...it's 50/50. But, look. Prison stinks, is what I'm saying.. It's not like you ca go back to your dorms and...recharge your batteries and come back in the morning and be with your friends and have fun in school.

Midoriya: What'd you do, Prison Might?

All Might: I stole. And I robbed. And I...kidnapped the Prime Minister's son and held him for ransom.

Midoriya: That is quite the rap sheet, Prison Might.

All Might: And I never got caught neither.

Midoriya: Well, you were in prison...

Uraraka: Prison Might, what was the food like in prison?

All Might: Gruel. Sandwiches. Gruel omelets. Nothing but gruel, plus you can eat your own hair.

Kaminari: Wow. Prison sounds horrible.

All Might: Yeah, yeah. Well thank you, Kaminari. Tanks.

Todoroki: Prison Might, what's the very, very worst thing about prison?

Yaoyorozu: *whispers* Don't encourage him, Shoto.

All Might: The worst thing about prison was the...was the Dementors! They...were flying all over the place and they were scary and they sucked the soul out of your body! And it hoight!

Hagakure: Dementors like in Harry Potter?

All Might: No, not Harry Potter. There were no movies in prison. This is my point! You guys got it soft and cushy! This place is freakin' awesome! The people are awesome! The teachers are nice! And learning is fun! Everybody seems to get along! Except for Bakugou. People are tolerant! People who have jumped to conclusions can redeem themselves. Nobody's, nobody's bitch! I hoped that this scared you! And from me, Prison Might, to you. I just want to thank you for listening to me. And letting me be a part f your life today. 'Cause you got a good life! You got a good life. A good life.*Turns around back at podium, takes off the bandanna and turns back to the class.* *Talks normal* So, what do you think. it doesn't sound so great, does it?

Uraraka: Wow. Thank you. Um...that must've been really hard for you to relive that. Both of you.*looks at Toga*

Toga: Yeah, that...wasn't really at all my experience. There's certain elements of what you've performed, I've seen on television. But it didn't remind me of my time in prison.

All Might:......Okay, okay, fine. You guys think prison is so great, all right.*Leaves the classroom* Well here you go. *Locks the door.*

Midoriya: Okay, All Might. Come on, let us out.

All Might: No, if you think prison is so wonderful, then enjoy prison!

Thank you for reading. If you haven't seen The Office, change that.

Remember to vote, comment, and to go beyond. PLUS ULTRA!!!