Top 10 MHA fights

Hey guys. I'm counting down my top 10 My Hero Academia fights. I've wanted to make this for a while now but haven't really gotten motivated to do so. But here it is. My top 10 fights in the show. I thought over these fights before making the list then re watched them to see where they went on the list. Though number one is always going to be my number one. I also used fights that have been only shown in the anime so far.

And before we start I want to state something. Biases towards characters and ships will not affect my rankings for these fights. More so for the latter. I want to judge these fights fairly on their own without what the fandom decided to take from these fights. 

Anyways. Onto the countdown.

10. Bakugou vs Uraraka

This is why I put that warning above

This is why I put that warning above. If you know me, you know I don't like the ship between these two. But that isn't going to stop me from liking this fight. Uraraka never really gets fights without Midoriya being there, but when she does go alone, she's really good. And it's great development for her, even refusing to get advise from Midoriya. She still thinks about Midoriya, but not about what he would do, just to be like him. She makes her own strategy and it's a solid one. And seeing her determination in this fight really shows how far she can go as a hero.

And Bakugou on his end played right in blasting her to keep his distance. He knows that she dangerous up close. And even Bakugou can be shown to respect an opponent in battle which really makes sense given his character. He would clearly need to be in a fight to earn someone's respect.

And even though I knew she wasn't going to win, I still wanted her to. And the moment that really hit hard, was at the end when she was about to go unconscious and it flashes to her as a kid saying she wants to give her parents a good life.And the part that hit harder, when she talked to her dad. It was a moment of good character development.

9. Midoriya and Bakugou vs All Might

Midoriya and Bakugou teaming up against All Might

Midoriya and Bakugou teaming up against All Might. This can only go well. The thing I like most about this fight isn't the fight itself. It's the team work behind Midoriya and Bakugou. Before you say anything, let me explain. The team work they displayed goes as horribly wrong as you would expect from these two. But I also love the connection back to their childhood. The flashbacks to when they were kids showing their admiration towards All Might really gives us more depth on their rivalry. But I'll talk more about that later. They did do good when they actually did work together.