I need to talk

Hey everyone. I wanna talk about something. Certain stories I kept running into that I need to vent about.

Just the description of these stories fill me with anger.

These are the stories I'm talking about.

Stories that start with Uraraka cheating on Midoriya.

Let me repeat. URARAKA CHEATING ON MIDORIYA!

URARAKA!

CHEATING!

MIDORIYA!

Yeah, and if that's not bad enough, most of those stories she cheats on him with Bakugou. Another it was with Iida. That just infuriates me. For many reasons. Two of these stories I found, she doesn't care that she cheated, and is glad she did. And when Midoriya finds out, she tells everyone that he hit her.

Things like this piss me off for several reasons.

1. It's completely out of character for Uraraka. Uraraka is a sweet, loyal, honest character. Turning her into a cruel, disloyal, lying cheater. In most of the ones I found she's like "I'm sorry I cheated on you." Okay  if you're sorry, then you shouldn't have cheated. Especially with his childhood bully. The person that hates your boyfriend the most. What. The. Fuck. Another one I ran into had her cheat with Iida. IIDA. TENYA FUCKING IIDA! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! One of the most honest, trusting and loyal people in the class along with Uraraka and Midoriya. How would he ever do this to one of his friends, and even break school rules like that. Iida is one of Midoriya's best friends, and betrays his trust by sleeping with his best friend's girlfriend. That makes it harder to decide which one is worse. Her cheating with his childhood bully, or cheating with his best friend. And it makes her into cheater. It hurts me so much to call her that, but that's what these stories turn her into.

2. It's just an excuse to have a heartbroken Midoriya pair with someone else. Okay, I get wanting to make a story for your ship, but why make Uraraka completely out of character. Why have her and Midoriya date just to have his heart broken. Why not just have a depressed Midoriya that needs the comfort of (THIS CHARACTER FOR THE SHIP) to help him? Why have him heartbroken? What's the point? I get that there are people that like angst, but this is just bad.

I get that there are people that like these kind of stories, but I'm sorry. I hate them. I'm not saying this as an Izuocha fan, I'm being as unbiased as I can here. I'm saying this because unless it's intended to make them the exact opposite of their characters, it's total shit. I'm sorry if you like these stories, but I'm just stating my opinion. And they aren't written badly, far from it. They're good writers, but choose to write stories that makes the purest character from the show into a lying cheater.

That's all I could say about it without getting too angry. I'm not going to name out specific stories because I don't want to give them attention.

Thanks for reading. Comment how you feel about these stories. And to go beyond. Plus Ultra.