Next Story Ideas

Hey everyone. I'm here to give some story ideas, and I'm gonna put up a vote for which one you wanna see next. These are stories I've been thinking about fro a while, and now I'm laying down these stories on you guys.

A. Villain Deku au with Izuocha. Midoriya takes Stain's place as a hero killer and becomes a nameless villain. That changes when he meets Uraraka, and finds it harder and harder to do his job. Whenever he even thinks about killing heroes, his hand shakes uncontrollably.

B. Vigilante Deku from the future to kill the League of Villains. Midoriya comes from the future, where the League of Villains have taken over everything, and killed almost every hero in the future, and his plan is to find the League of Villains of the past and kill them when they were weaker. He meets the class 1-A of the past when they're weaker and second years.

C. An MHA second generation story. Midoriya and Uraraka's son, Toshinori, is seemingly quirkless, but an accident causes him to develop a quirk. But when he tries using it, it never works for him. Midoriya recognizes the power as One For All. It only appears in times of life threatening danger, either for him or others. Ships includes Todomomo, Kirimina, Bakucamie, Kamijirou, and Iidamei.

D. Another fantasy au. Midoriya is a knight, Bakugou is a prince, and Uraraka is Bakugou's forced fiance. Midoriya is a new knight at the Bakugou's castle, and is appointed to Uraraka as her personal guard. They end up falling in love, but run when they're found out about. Follow them as they make new lives under new names, running away from Bakugou and death.

And there we go. I'd like to know which one you wan to see. Whichever story gets the most votes is what I'll do after I finish The Rising of the Broken Kingdom. Please check that story out.

Thanks for looking at this. Remember to comment, vote on which story you want, and remember to go beyond. PLUS ULTRA!!!