3.

De'Arra POV
1:00 pm

When I finally decided to get up out of bed I went to my bathroom to brush my teeth. When I was done my phone started ringing. I walked to my bed only to see my dad calling. I answered and he spoke.

"Hey princess" he said into the phone making me smile from hearing his voice

"Hey" I said back

"So I need u to do me a favor, I'm not coming home tonight because I need some over time I'll be home in the morning and I just need u to go to the store and get a few groceries" he said making me look at the phone crazy.

As you can see I don't like doing anything I'm really lazy and I'm trying to overcome that.

"Umm yea sure" I said hesitantly

"Good thank u so much" he said while hanging up. I literally wanted to throw my phone at this point. I went in the bathroom to take a shower and get ready to go to the store.

After I did my hygiene I got out and did my facial routine. I did do my make up bc I love make up. I washed my hair in the shower so a blow dried it and flat ironed it. I put on my tan crop top with some ripped light washed denim jeans, my timberland boots and a tan long coat.

I went outside to take a picture but I didn't find a spot but then I looked across the street at Dave's house and saw a better place to take a picture. I set my phone up and picked up my picture taker (an object that allows me to take pictures just by pressing a button).
A/N: I made that up

I didn't really like that set up for my pictures either so I decided to just take some in my house in the mirror.

Once I was done taking pictures I went to get my keys and my purse and headed out the door.

I got in my 2007 white Camry that I got from my aunt. I cranked the car up and put my phone on the aux. I sat there until I saw a song I would listen to.
My house is kinda far from the store it would take me about 30 minutes to get there.

When I was at the stop light a black Land Rover pulled up next to me I couldn't see real clear but it kind of looked like Dave. I still didn't want to talk to him bc don't have your hoes come up to me and they end up getting beat up.

When the light changed I drove off it looked like the car was going the same direction as me but maybe their going to the store to. When I pulled up to
Wal-Mart the black did also. Now I was kind of worried and scared. I got out the car and headed to the store while I was getting my kart Dave came up to me.

I rolled my eyes and tried to keep walking but he stepped in my way.

"So u not gon speak" he said walking closer to me.

I didn't say anything so I guess he knew I was ignoring him because came even more closer. I tried not to look at him but I fucked up and looked at him.
His eyes were so beautiful to me.