12.

The Next Morning
December 15th
11:30 am
3rd day in Miami

De'arra POV

"Bae wake up" I heard Dave say

"Whyyyy" I said back

"Cause we going to the pool" he said making me jump up

He knew I love going swimming with a passion. I took the covers off and hopped out of bed. My legs were sore asf. This nigga really got some down there.

"Baeeee I'm hurting" I said to Dave

"What u want me to do" he said making me roll my eyes

I went into the bathroom and turned the shower on. I got in once the water was hot enough. Lately my life has been good so far. Hopefully nothing messes it up.

20 minutes later after handling my hygiene I got out and brush my teeth. Dave came in and did the same. When I was done I started on my hair bc it was everywhere so I brushed it up and put it in a bun.

I went in the room to get a swimsuit and I found the one I wanted to wear. I got dressed and put my earrings and my sunglasses on. I put some shorts on so I want be walking around with just a swimsuit on. Dave was ready and so was Clarence and Queen.

We all headed down stairs to go to the pool section. When we made it Queen and Clarence was first to get in the pool. I wanted to take my picture so I asked Dave could he do it and he said yes.

When he took it the picture was actually cute so I posted it.

Liked by: DaveEast, Queennaija, and 17k moredearra that unbothered & happy glow💧🤩        View all 10k comments DaveEast- my baby💦

dearra that unbothered & happy glow💧🤩

View all 10k comments
DaveEast- my baby💦

Random- I love your tattoo😍

Queennaija- them thighs😜

Jillyanais- Bitch what glow🤢
dearra- baby u stay worrying about me

That Jilly girl really be pissing me off, like do I have to beat her ass again but just kill her this time. Because I don't mind doing time cause a bitch keep picking with me.

"Bestie take my picture" Queen said

I grabbed her phone and unlocked it to take the picture. I got inside the water to take the picture and when I was done she liked it and posted it.

 I got inside the water to take the picture and when I was done she liked it and posted it