13.

The next morning
December 16th
4th day in Miami
10:00 am
De'arra POV

I woke up early this morning so that me and Queen could go get our nails done. Today I didn't feel like getting dressy or even do my makeup but I still will do my makeup.

I got out of bed and made by way to the bathroom and I am most def sore and even worse. I got in the shower and washed my hair so I could get these curls out. When I finished I got out and brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I blow dried my hair and put it in a ponytail. I started on my makeup and when I was done I went to find something to wear. Dave was still sleep so I didn't bother waking him up. I found something to wear and got dressed. Suddenly I heard a knock at the door so I went to open it.

When I opened it I saw Queen looking comfy. Out of nowhere i felt like I need to throw up but I didn't which I'm glad I didn't.

"U ok" she asked

"Yea...let me go get my stuff then we can leave" I said walking away

I went in the room and got my Chanel fanny pack and my phone. I went to Dave and woke him up to tell him I was gone. Then I gave him a kiss and headed out. Me and Queen haven't been out with each other in a while so now is the time. We got in the car and I wanted to drive and that's what I did.

We leave tmrw so we gotta make sure we do something fun today and tmrw before we leave. We finally got to the place and when we got out the car Queen wanted me to take her picture in the parking lot.

 We finally got to the place and when we got out the car Queen wanted me to take her picture in the parking lot

We got by the nail place and I wanted to take my picture also so Queen got my phone and took it.

We didn't post out pictures bc we didn't really like them so we left it alone. When we got inside the nail place was empty.

"Hi" two girls said

"Hey" me and Queen said

"My name is Jessie and this is Mimi and if you're wondering why it's empty is bc we are close today but we will still do you nails" she said