7.

3 weeks later
August 14
De'arra POV

Today is my birthday and I'm so happy. Me and Dave has been going good so far. I'm finna be 20 and Queen is finna be 20 also.

Right now I'm with Queen getting our nails done. We didn't go overboard this time so we didn't take pictures. When we got done we went to get our hair done.

Dave's POV

Today is my baby birthday and me and Clarence out shopping for her and Queen. I'm gonna make sure she has the best birthday ever.

I bought her some Chanel and Pink and I had to hurry to get to her place and get it all set up.

30 minutes later

I was now done setting up the presents in De'arra room and was now waiting for her to come home.

About 30 more minutes later I heard her coming in and I was so ready to see her.

"Hey baby" I said jumping off the couch

"Nigga don't jump on my damn-" she said but I interrupted her with a passionate kiss

I led her to her room so that she could see all the stuff I got her. I opened the door and told her to open her eyes I didn't hear say anything and I was scared. Suddenly I heard sniffles so I walked in front of her just to see her crying.

"Baby what's-" I said before I got cut off by a kiss

I guess she was really happy.

De'arra POV

When I saw those gifts I was so speechless and blessed to have him in my life. I wanted him rn at this moment. I broke the kiss and led him to the other guess room. And yes we are at Queen house but they not here rn.

I'm not ready to have sex but I know what to do when it comes to giving head. I never did it but Queen may have taught me a lil some😂🤷🏽‍♀️.

We got to the room and I laid him on the bed. I climbed on top of him and kissed him again. I'm sure he was a little confused but hey we only leave once.

"What u doing" he asked but I didn't say anything

"De'arra u don't have to do th-" he said before I kissed him again so that he could shut up

I unbutton his pants and I could already feel him getting hard. I pulled his member out and got to work. I licked, sucked all u could think of and I was surprised at myself.

I heard him doing little groans and I could tell he was into it.

Dave's POV