⁰¹,MEET THE GILMORES

MEET THE GILMORES
"Did you do something slutty?"

"Lauren would you wake up?! We told mom we'd meet her at Luke's!" Rory Gilmore shouts at her younger sister who lays peacefully in her bed.

"I'm tired!" Lauren Gilmore whines holding the blankets close to her. "And it's cold! It's the perfect weather for sleeping!"

"Yeah especially when you don't have school." Rory rolls her eyes as she pulls the blanket off the brunette causing her to shriek.

Cold air soon hits Lauren's bare legs and goosebumps begin to erupt.

"Get up! Or I'm pouring water on you." Rory threatens as she begins to leave her sister's room.

"Your so cruel!" Lauren calls after her sister.

Rory closes the door and Lauren falls back onto her pillow huffing in annoyance. After a few minutes of moaning and groaning,she gets up. She removes her pyjamas and changes into her clothes for the day which consists of a maroon sweater,blue jeans and black combat boots. Lauren usually doesn't take showers in the morning during winter, she says that it's too cold and showers just make her want to sleep.

"If you do not come out her in the next five minutes,I will steal your Harry Potter books and hide them for a month!"

Lauren gasps dramatically. "You wouldn't dare!"

"Try me!"

Lauren quickly puts on her socks not caring if their mismatched or not,then she puts on her boots. She grabs a hair tie and her backpack and leaves her room.

"Huh,new record." Rory laughs. "Ready to go?"

"Yeah." Lauren answers as the two Gilmore girls leave their house.

"By the way I was bluffing when I said I'd take your Harry Potter books and hide them."

"I knew it!"

ווו

The bell to Luke's diner rings as Rory and Lauren enter the small establishment. They quickly spot their mother and walk to her.

"Hey. It's freezing." Rory greets their mother.

"That's an understatement." Lauren comments placing her bag under her chair, taking the seat next to her mother.

"Oh, what do you need? Hot tea, coffee?" Lorelai asks her daughters.

"Lip gloss."

"Leonardo Dicaprio." Lauren deadpans. "But lip gloss is good too."

Lorelai bends over to start rummaging through her purse. "Aha!" She pulls out a makeup bag that is very full. "I have vanilla, chocolate, strawberry and toasted marshmallow."

Lauren grins as she takes the toasted marshmallow before smelling it and puts it back into Lorelai's makeup bag ignoring the weird looks she's getting from her mom and sister. She then pulls out a mirror and the strawberry lipgloss,she applies it to her lips before dropping it into her bag.

"I'm never going to see that again, am I?" Lorelai sighs.

"Nope!"