Beautiful {14}

LAUREN GILMORE WAS so excited for her Sophmore year. New people,new classes. Isn't that exciting? Well not to most people but Lauren Gilmore is special. All of that excitement was drained while she sees Max. All she can think is run. And that is what she does. She doesn't really look where she is going until she bumps into someone and their books are falling.

"Shit. I'm so so sorry. I was just running away,which is something a usually don't do cause it's exhausting-"

"What's your name?" The mystery boy asks.

"Lauren Gilmore."

"Lauren Gilmore,breath." The mystery boy says holding her shoulders. She smiles at him sheepishly looking at him for the first time.

"Sorry." She says sheepishly. "I'm Lauren."

"Yeah I know. You told me." The boy laughs. Lauren blushes. "I'm Theodore but you can call me Theo."

"Nice to meet you Theo." Lauren smiles before looking at his knocked down books. "Let me help you with that."

She kneels down and starts picking up his books and while picking up his books their hands meet,she blushes and takes the book. 'How Cliche.' Lauren thinks.

"Moby dick? I love that book." Lauren says.

"Yeah same. But the name is quite..."

"Morbid." Lauren continues with a chuckle,he soons joins in. Their laughter died down when the bell rings disappointing the two teenagers.

"What do you have?" She asks.

"English...what about you?"

"Chemistry." Lauren answers with a frown.

"Just like us." The mystery boy says making her giggle nervously.

"Well I'll see around I guess." Lauren says trying not show her disappointment.

"Yeah." Lauren says.

They stare into each others eyes before leaving.

~~~

"Hey baby." Lorelai says as Lauren walks up to her. Lauren kissses her mom's cheek.

"Hey mom." Lauren says.

"How was school?" Lorelai asks.

"Well-"

"I hate her!" Rory stroms in.

"Me too!" Lorelai says.

"Enough about me then." Lauren mumbles as she grabs her bag and leaves.

Later into the night Lauren enters Rory's room since she was called down there.

"Hey boy I've never met. Hi lame older sister." Lauren says.

Jess smirks and Rory rolls her eyes.

"I like you." Jess says.

"Aw thanks,now I can die in peace." Lauren says sarcastically.

He smirks at her and looks to the window.

"Shall we?" Jess asks.

"Shall we what?" Rory asks.

"Bail." Jess says. Lauren begins laughing and makes the two slightly older teenagers look at her.

"In stars hallow? There's no place to hang out. I mean the 24/7 pharmacy is closed." Lauren says laughing once again.

"We could just sit and read." Jess says making Lauren stop laughing and smile.

"As tempting as that sounds I'm really hungry and I'll probably killed,sooo I'm gonna pass but next time though." Lauren says then walks off the the kitchen.

"Your sister is something else." Jess says.

"That she is."

~~~