Welcome to Harvard! {13}

"I can't believe we don't know where we are!" Rory complains.

"I can't believe we forgot tunes!"

"I can't believe we don't have coffee!" Lauren shouts annoyed.

"The sun is directly behind us!"

"I've never been in a car this long without playing AC/DC. I need my high way to hell."

"I need my coffee with the extra sugers!" Lauren shouts then her phone is ringing and it's Charlie"What?!"

"What a nice welcome." Charlie says sarcastically.

"What."Lauren says rolling her eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me missy."

"How did you-"

"Magic. I've got good news."

"Hit me."Lauren says.

"Wish I could." Charlie laughs.

"I'm hanging up now."

"Okay okay! Sorry." He says." Guess who's staying the weekend at Stars hollow?"

"Madonna?"

"No me you idiot."

"Really!" Lauren squeals in excitement.

"What's wrong?" Lorelai asks.

"Lemme talk to Lorelai." Charlie says and Lauren obliges.

"Huh." Lorelai says giving Lauren her phone back.

"What?" Rory  says.

"Mom sick of him already. Only took 16 years to realise it." Lorelai says and Lauren and Rory brust out laughing.

~~~

"That better not be a map!"

"I still need coffee!"

"I need to know where we are!" Rory exclaims.

"Where are we?"

"Portsmith New Hampshire." Rory says and Lauren huffs.

"I have a friend there,Donald somethingorotherstien." Lorelai says.

"Is that french?" Lauren asks smirking.

"Donald moved here a few years ago and opened a B&B."

The two teens groan.

"No it's a cool B&B. Not like regular a B&B."  Lorelai says and Lauren leans on her seat. Later they go to and B&B that's called 'The Cheshire Cat'. Lauren makes a face and Lorelai tries to convince them to leave.

"Coffee." Lauren says.

"Food." Rory says.

"Ugh fine." Lorelai says and the owner shows them to their room as soon as Lauren sees a bed she goes to sleep not bothering to hear Lorelai and Rory's conversation on Max.

The next day Rory and Lorelai made up and it was breakfast.

"We have a 13 minute window. These old people are going bird watching." Lauren says and they rush downstairs but they owner catches them"Damnit!"

Later some people came asking questions and Lorelai leaves. 'The bastard' Lauren thinks. Lorelai finally comes back and they walk away.

"I have abandonment issues." Lauren says.

"Sorry babe." Lorelai says kisses her hair. Not really listening to the conversation Lauren is dragged to the car. Not long their standing in front of Harvard.

"Woah it's hugeeee!" Lauren says.

"Of course it's huge,it's Harvard." Rory scolds and Lauren rolls her eyes.

"I don't give 2 shits about Harvard. I'm a Yale gal." Lauren says winks and does a cartwheel.

"You scare me when you do that." Lorelai says. Later Rory and Lauren go to a coffee cart and see Lorelai being flirted with they both walk up to her when they see the guy leave.

"See you in class."

"We can't take you anywhere." Lauren jokes shaking her head. After looking at some dorms Lauren knows that's she's not interested. Soon her and Rory are in a class and Rory is answering questions and Lauren's taking pictures  of Rory.

Later they finally leave the B&B and go back to Stars hollow.

~~~~