Sending Me To where?

≪No one's Pov ≫

Y/n Was laying in a freezing bathtub with some ice cubes in it, completely naked. She felt nothing. It was not even cold to her. Just normal water..What was wrong with her? Tears were pooling out of her eyes, once they hit the water they turned into small ice cubes, "Y/n Dinner's Don–!" Cassie her step sister rushed over into the cold room, snow was falling from the ceiling, Cassie gripped Y/n's arms pulling her out of the bath tub. Cassie was hugging Y/n's naked body while she was still crying, "W-What's Wrong with me!" Y/n screamed out while crying, "Hey– Nothing is wrong with you..You need to get a grip on yourself." Cassie took a hold of Y/n's face forcing her to look up, "What you did was dangerous, Y/n– Let's get you cleaned up...then we could enjoy some of the dinner I made." Cassie kissed the top of Y/n's forehead. Cassie helped Y/n get up.

"I'll dish you up some food, I already brought your clothes in on the kitchen sink." Cassie said walking out of the bathroom before taking one more glance at Y/n, gently shutting the door.

After Y/n put on her clothes (picture) It was comfy to say the least. Y/n looked in the mirror at her almost pure white eyes They were more like a silver. She could see from miles away which was odd. (eyes in the picture was well)
Y/n ran a hand through her wet hair, she grabbed a blow dryer, and dried it. Y/n lastly brushed her hair.
Once she got all of that done she got out of the bathroom and went in the living room. Cassie was sitting on the couch eating dinner, Y/n's food was on the Coffee table, "Thank you.." I said out loud. Cassie swallowed her food "No problem, Hope you enjoy!" She smiled brightly.

≪Y/n's Pov ≫

I sat next to Cassie grabbing my plate of food, taking a bite. Cassie sat her food down and look at me with a serous expression, I turned my head to look at her setting my plate of food down as well, "I know a place...That can help you with your powers." Cassie said looking up at me. My eyes widen at her words, was she going to send me somewhere or turn me in? "No." I said blankly, Cassie took a hold of my hand, "Y/n At this place– It's a school, for the gifted" She paused while kissing me on the forehead, "There like you Y/n. They can help you!" She said with hope in your eyes, "No!" I stood up, "They can't!" I bit down on my lip, what if they experimented on me? Who knows what They'll do.

"Y/n, Just Listen to me–" Cassie placed a hand on my shoulder, I grabbed Cassie's Wrist harshly, Holding onto it tightly, "I said no!" I yelled, "Y/n!–" I cut Cassie off, while glaring at her, "We don't even know these people! And Your going to send me off?! Just like that!" I screamed at her, "Y/N! STOP! Y-Your hurting me!" I looked down to see Cassie's Whole hand and arm frozen, "I-I'm So sorry, I-I didn't mean....to.." I let go of her wrist seeing the ice on her arm slightly melting. I guess I didn't freeze her arm that badly..I still hurt her..

"It's O–Ok really.." Cassie said caressing my cheek, I took a hold of her hand taking it off me, While gulping, "I-I'll pack my bags.." I mumble out. Cassie looked slightly taken back at my change of thought. I look to the side not bothering to look at her anymore. I head off to my room getting ready to pack. I don't want to be a Burden to Cassie anymore I don't want too hurt her again. I mean it can't be that bad..Right?

I let out a sigh, For all I know it could just be a crappy school. Lets just hope its going to be good.