School for the gifted

Chloë Grace Moretz As Cassie

---

≪Y/n's Pov ≫

I brought my bags downstairs And see Cassie talking on the phone, Cassie held the phone to her chest, "We'll be leaving in a few minutes" Cassie said, holding the phone up back to her ear to talk. I sigh while holding my one bag full of clothes in my right hand, while my hairbrush and other accessories in my other bag, that I was holding in my left hand.

"Alright, you ready?" Cassie asks while placing her hand on my shoulder, I slowly nod my head. Cassie wiggled her car keys in one hand while smiling heading to the door. I let out a sigh while following after her. Once we make it to the car I set my things in the back seat, while going up to the front. I place myself down in the seat while looking through the window. Cassie starts the car up while beginning to drive.

"I heard there are people like you there, Y/n. Maybe you'll make some friends?" Cassie suggested I stayed silent, watching houses pass by. I closed my eyes trying to at least get a little rest since I was afraid of freezing the room last night. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

≪No one's Pov ≫

Cassie, smiled while sending a quick glance towards Y/n, before looking back at the road. Cassie stopped seeing a gate up ahead, there was a sign, that says 'Xavier's school for gifted youngsters." The gate began to open, while Cassie pulled in, parking her car in a random spot on the side, Cassie gently shook Y/n's arm, "Y/n, Y/n Wake up, we're here!"

Y/n jolted up from her seat, grabbing onto the car door freezing it slightly. She frequently had nightmares, about hurting Cassie or her parent's deaths. They were murdered but never found the killer, Y/n's dad had an affair with Cassie's mother. After Y/n's mom found out, she left Y/n's dad and raised Y/n by herself. Even tho Y/n's mom was a drunk most of the time, Y/n stilled loved her, Unlike most parents, Y/n's mom never hit her not even once, even when she was drunk, Y/n's mom would just wallow and cry on Y/n's shoulder.

but, when Y/n was about 12 her mom and dad got back together, they were murdered on Y/n's birthday. At the age of 13 Cassie's mother adopted Y/n because she felt guilty, but that guilt turned into rage, So Cassie's mother would force Y/n to cook, clean, and go do the shopping, pretty much everything while Cassie's mom just lounged around. Cassie helped once in a while. Luckily when Y/n was 14 cassie was the age of eighteen, she let Y/n live with her. Now Y/n is 16 and cassie is 20.

-

Y/n looked around, before standing up, and following Cassie's lead of getting out of the car. Y/n opened the back seat and rummaged through her stuff to grab her sunglasses. Y/n put them on and zipped up her bag once more while grabbing both of the bags. Hank McCoy, walked over to the two girls, holding his hand out to Y/n. Y/n flinched at the sudden movement, She looked at Cassie, Cassie gave Y/n a small smile. Y/n gently grabbed onto Hank's hand giving it a firm shake before letting go, "Amazing, Your hand was ice cold. If I would have held on longer I might have gotten frostbite." Y/n looked at the man with glasses, "Oh, Sorry If I'm being rude, I'm Hank McCoy, Just call me Hank." Hank gave a soft smile at Y/n.

Y/n fiddled with her hands before speaking gently, "Y/n L/n...Just call me Y/n..." If she spoke any quieter it might have came out as a soft whisper. "I'll just head back now." Cassie chirped, "You might want to stay...If she doesn't have any powers I don't think She can stay here." Hank said his gaze turning back to Y/n, Cassie re-opened the car door, "Trust me. She does." Cassie entered the car before starting the engine and lastly driving off.

Hank opened his mouth and began to speak once more he thought Y/n was quite cute with her shyness, "If you would follow me, I'm sure Charles would love to meet you." Hank began to walk into the large academy. Y/n took one last look at the large building before scurrying into her new home.