Ice-man?

≪No One's Pov ≫

Y/n nodded her head while looking at Scott. "It's a pleasure." Y/n gently spoke holding out her hand. "Nice to meet you," Scott spoke with a smile taking Y/n's hand. Xavier smiled at the two of them before making a shooing motion with his hand, signaling for them to go.

"Well, If you would follow me, I'll show you to your room." Scott gently spoke, letting go of the girl's hand, which was indeed freezing cold. They started to walk across the field, to get back inside the school. Y/n realizing water dripping from Scott's hand she shook.

"I-I'm...I'm sorry- I didn't mean to freeze it slightly-" Y/n spoke as she started to breathe rather rapidly, some ice forming under her feet. "It's fine really! I didn't even feel it!" Scott spoke quickly grabbing onto the girl's shoulders, trying to calm her down.

"Of course-" Y/n smiled unsurely as she started to slowly but surely calm down, some other mutants turning there heads to see the h/c haired girl acting all strange, but of course, they were all once a new student, so they didn't judge at all. "A-Ah- P-Please... don't touch me..." Y/n spoke in a gentle voice.

Y/n wasn't very fond of people touching her, she had a rather small cleaning/Jerm OCD. It used to be very bad, but it got better as she aged, when she was younger she couldn't stand to be near anyone...Y/n developed this OCD when she started to get bullied at school, they would kick dirt at her and much more nasty things.

()

"This is your room," Scott spoke unlocking the room door with the key. "Here," Scott spoke handing Y/n the key. "Thanks," Y/n gently whispered as she looked around. It was a rather plain white room, the bed was rather large. It had a small sitting table for someone to do their work. And the other common room stuff.

"Oh, And Y/n," Scott spoke as he was about to leave, Y/n turned around giving Scott a questioning glance.

"I hope I see more of you around." He then left. Y/n face turned a gentle shade of pink, for once at a school, she felt welcomed...She felt safe.

Y/n let out a small gasp, seeing both of her suitcases on her bed...She must have left them at the lake- Y/n blushed as she headed over to them, realizing there was a small sticky note attached to her bag.

---

[I saw you left these at the lake.]

-Peter

---

Y/n bent her head down in shame, before giving the note a small smile, once she meets this 'Peter' person she will have to thank him or her. "Now time to put some things away!" Y/n slightly cheered herself, as she brought the stuff out of her two suitcases.

It wasn't much honestly, three pairs of outfits and two pairs of nightwear. She honestly thought she was going to stay for a couple of days at least. But by how things are turning it seems she'll be staying here longer than expected, they even got her a room!

Did Cassie want her gone that much? Y/n quickly shook her head, she shouldn't be thinking like that. Even so, she wouldn't really blame Cassie for doing that...She was a complete mess at the moment, with her powers and her life.

Her powers needed to be controlled, or else someone might get hurt....badly, they might even...die.

❄️ (🥶) ❄️

Y/n smiled as she started to stretch her arms, Everything was looking great! The girl suddenly let out a small jump as well as a cute squeak when she heard a voice behind her.

"I heard you were a mutant with ice abilities-" Y/n turned around to face a rather handsome male. "I'm Bobby, but you can call me iceman." he gave Y/n a wink, an, ice rose suddenly formed in his hand.

Y/n was simply amazed that he could control his ice like that, Y/n took the rose from his hand as she thanked him looking at the rose in awe.

"Thank you." Y/n gently spoke as she held the rose by its ice stem. Y/n concentrated on the rose, surprisingly frost started to cover the rose giving it some extra detail.

Y/n's eyes brightened as she stared at Bobby happily. Her smile suddenly faltered realizing it might have been weird smiling at him without telling him the reason why she was so happy.

"Sorry...I- Uhm...It's very rare for me to be able to control my ice like that...I got a little excited and happy.." Y/n spoke as she awkwardly trailed off. Bobby quickly shook his head out of the trance he was in, he was just somehow over thrilled that the new girl smiled at him.

He felt as if he was going to puke...but in a good way...Bobby cleared his throat, "No worries, it's all good...We're here to learn how to control our mutations after all..." Bobby said as he looked at Y/n, almost asking her name with his eyes.

"Ah- Sorry...erm, My name is Y/n, sorry for not telling you earlier..." Y/n held her hand out, Bobby quickly took it as he shook her cold yet soft hand.

"Your hands are also cold..." Y/n's eyes look down at Bobby's hands as they both smiled at each other. "I only feel a slight chillness to your hand...so, I guess we won't be freezing each other's hands-off."

"Indeed." Y/n tried to pull her hand back as she was caught dumbfounded at his rough grip. The H/c haired girl let out a small whimper of pain as she tried to pull away with more force, failing.

Bobby's smile dropped as he suddenly let go of her hand, "I'm sorry...I didn't know what came over me." Bobby said as he looked around, he quickly said his goodbyes not waiting for her reaction, he left in a hurry.

Y/n gently touched her hand, it feelings slight sore from his rough grip and her struggling. 'I'm sure he didn't mean it..' The mutant thought, as she flopped face first on her comfortable bed.