Charles Xavier

≪Y/n's Pov ≫

As we entered the school, I wearily look around with my bags in my hand I take off my sunglasses while putting them in my bag. I suddenly bumped into someone almost dropping my bags in the process. I look up to see a girl with red hair, on the floor looking up at me. Her books scattered on the floor, "Sorry..." I mumble to her, hank stopped in his tracks looking at us. I set my bags down on the floor, holding my hand out to her.

She took it, While I helped her up. "Its fine." The red hair girl said, her books floating in the air, landing gently in her hands. I looked at her in awe, She gave me a small smile while introducing her self, "I'm Jean. Jean grey," I look wearily at my feet while picking up my bags, "Y/n L/n.." I shyly replied, "Well, I should get going to class, See you around maybe?" Jean asked while heading off to the direction she was once heading.

I looked up at hank to see him smiling at me, He started to walk once again, I followed after him.

≪No One's Pov ≫

Charles dismissed class as he saw Hank and the beautiful H/c haired girl walk in. Charles looked at the girl and seen the bags in her hands and looking at her unnatural eye color. Charles Used his Wheelchair to roll over to them. "Pleasure to meet you, Charles, Charles Xavier," Charles said with a smile introducing himself to the girl who seemingly took one glance at his hand.

"No handshake? Alright then, extraordinary eyes you have there. Does it perhaps have to do with your mutation?" Charles complimented while asking, he couldn't help his curiosity. "Yes..." Y/n spoke in an almost hushed whisper. "Ah- the quiet type, come with me," Charles spoke while heading to the back yard of the institution.

They made there way over to a lake...with a cut in half-tree, "Ah- yes, Don't mind that tree...One of our newer students did that while showing us his power, a shame tho- that was my favorite tree-" Charles spoke while turning around to face Y/n, "If you don't mind- Would you care to demonstrate your gift?" Charles suddenly asked while Y/n nervously looked at him. Before slowly nodding.

Y/n gently closed her eyes concentrating onto the cold feeling within her hands, Y/n let out an exile of air, there was a small cold mist coming from her mouth. Y/n blasted the frost out of her hands it completely freezing the lake. Y/n opened her eyes to see Hank and Charles gapping at her, "Astonishing" Charles spoke while placing his hand on the thick layer of ice.

"Am...I welcomed?" Y/n slightly asked while trying to retract some of the ice from the lake so it unfreezes, The lake suddenly shattered from the now thin layers of ice, Charles smiled while looking back at the lake, "You are more than welcome, You'll fit right in."

Y/n almost smiled at Charles's words. "I'll have Scott show you to your room, Your both new, I'd think you'd get along well." Charles said with a smile, "Hank? Mind getting Scott?" Charles asked, Hank just nodded in response while going back into the large institution.

Y/n suddenly broke the awkward silence between the two. "Thank you, for letting me stay here..." Y/n said while awkwardly looking off into the distance. "No- thank you for coming here so I can teach you how to use your amazing gift."

Y/n blushed at the words, no one has ever called her powers a gift. Or amazing at that. "Would you like to- see something?" Y/n asked, Charles simply nodded while looking at her, a smile lifted onto her face while opening her palm, a small snow cloud was snowing above her hand, Y/n wiggled her other finger the small snow creating a miniature snowman in the palm of her hand.

Ice shot of her hand almost shooting Charles, "I-I'm so sorry-! I didn't mean to–" Y/n stuttered out, "It's fine, really, it didn't hit me- after all, you did come to this school to learn control, its not your fault." Charles spoke while looking behind him to see Scott and Hank coming there way.

"Seems Hank has brought Scott."