[Chapter 11]

•·•

•·•

Flashbacks in the beginning are written in italics. Also some more 'smutish' writing in this chapter.

•·•

WHEN HE WOKE MAEGON COULD HAVE SWORN HE WAS STILL DREAMING. For laying in bed, curled up against him was the Dragon Queen.

Her hair was loose and wild after the night they had spent together. The only thing covering their naked bodies was a thin blanket that did little to provide warmth, but Daenerys emitted plenty of it so Maegon didn't worry that he might soon start freezing.

Daenerys was still asleep, her head resting against his naked chest, her cheek squished against him.

A small smile crept up on his lips as he watched her sleep, his hand moving to stroke her hair, slowly putting it behind her ear.

He noticed she scrunched her nose in her sleep a lot, perhaps she was dreaming of something?

She stirred in her sleep and Maegon froze, his hand in her heair behind her head, afraid that he might have woken her.

"Don't stop," She mumbled against his chest, "Feels good."

She straddled his hips, slowly sinking down on Maegon's length that waited for her eagerly. She let out a low whimper once he entered her, Maegon threw his head back against the pillows, letting out a rough sounding grunt from his lips from feeling Daenerys clench slightly around him.

She stilled above him, placing her hands on his chest to steady herself, looking down at him with a darker shade of violet in her eyes, the lust in them clear as day.

While she leaned down to kiss him she started to slowly rotate her hips, bringing pleasure to both of them who responded with moaning out loud from the pleasurable feeling.

"Don't stop doing that, love," Maegon whispered in her ear, "Feels good."

Maegon obliged her request, resuming brushing her hair with his fingers, occasionally stroking the side of her body, sending shivers through her whole body.

He continued doing so until she opened her eyes, smiling up at him.

"For how long have you been watching me?"

Maegon pressed a kiss against her forehead, breathing in the fresh smell of her hair before answering.

"Not long enough," He said, "You are an absolute vision, love, an artistic masterpiece that I could never get enough off."