Why wAke uP

Hwasa was getting ready for her big day that she didn't want to happen she hated her husband to be she never wanted to get married definitely not to a man her mother picked out she and her mother never got alone she was a horrible person to say the less she nagged hwasa about getting married to some rich heir someone with power someone that will put her in her place. because hwasa mother thinks she too much of a free-spirited person she thinks women should cater to there man. wash their clothes, to fit their dinner, to stay at home with the kid's something that hwasa didn't think was right more of an equal rights girl but again her mother didn't think so.

She wants her daughter to listen to her but hwasa had other plans. she wanted to travel the world to meet new people have fun you know something ever 18-year-old girl should be doing not getting married to someone they never met before she could shake the feeling of hatred towards her mother she was already walking down the aisle.

hwasa stomach started to hurt she never want this she wanted happiness something that was her choice her mother always told her what to do and she listen do this hwasa clean this hwasa where this hwasa but now she's telling me who to love I'm not going for it I won't go for it as hwasa got closer to her soon to be husband she became ill she couldn't believe her eyes and old man was her husband to be he looked 50 and gross as hwasa got ever closer to him she can see her mother smiling and giggle hwasa froze she couldn't stand that bitch how dare she set her up with somebody twice her age hwasa was anger her mother stared at hwasa she as hwasa stopped walking in the middle of the aisle hwasa what are doing why are you making him wait her mother said angrily hwasa stop and look at everyone.

she told her mother I would rather die than let you ruin my life you evil bitch she yells. then it happens hwasa bolted towards the door she ran she wouldn't stop until she was faraway tears running down her face knowing her mother never loved her she wanted nothing to do with the place she ran to a place she only knows.