who's there

Hwasa ran into the field until she got to a little pond with a boardwalk attached to it when she got to the edge of the pond she started to cry. She had so many emotions and unwanted thoughts running to her head, but when she looked up at her favorite spot, she stopped crying. The pond was beautiful; she could never be sad in a place like this; it seemed as though all of her problems had floated away. Finally, not caring or wondering what someone else thought about her and nobody telling her what to do, she really could be herself. Hwasa sat down next to the pond and placed her tiny feet into the water it was cold, but she didn't care.

Hwasa mind started to wander again. She wanted to be happy; she wanted a mother that understood her. She wanted to make her own decision. Hwasa wanted to be independent and on her own without anyone telling her what to do. Hwasa started to cry again.

Then a small voice said why are crying someone like you shouldn't be crying hwasa stopped crying she was shocked to have heard someone. She thought she was the only one who knew about this place. She started to look around to find the voice who said that she stood up and yelled show yourself. as she was scared and somewhat angry, she waited for the voice to emerge from the forest

She waited just to see someone coming out the woods towards her she thought it was one of her mother's guards to come to get her. Hwasa moved closer to the water so she could escape easier, but she was wrong, it was one of the Sorcerer's sons she saw around town before but never interacted with because it was forbidden to talk to lower class citizens. When no one was looking not even him she would stare at him with heart fill eyes, she had a crush on him just a little one.

But she never thought she'd see him in a place like this why are you cry he repeat himself aren't you getting married today. hwasa blankly stared at him and started to cry again oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you I guess everything didn't go well she cover her face knowing this the worst day of her fucking life she thought about if she went through with the ceremony she'll be married to some old piece of shit her dumbass mother picked out her face started to burn with emotions she couldn't control as these thoughts started to come back she grad her face hard not knowing she was hurting herself.

the man came closer to her he then began to grab her hands and look her in the eyes I don't know what happened but stop crying please you're too pretty to be crying she looked up and stared into his eyes this was the first she ever been close to him before her heart was pounding she felt something she never felt before he was gorgeous his hair was silver his eyes where shimmer his body was wow she never been this aroused before.

As the man started to look at how hwasa was reacting to his touch, he knew she was vulnerable to anything and anyone. He didn't want her to think he wanted something other than to lend her a helping hand he wanted to make sure she was ok, but she seems a little confused on why I took her hands. I don't want her to think I want something from her. Miss hwasa do you need me to take you back home hwasa snapped back to reality.