Getting to know

As tears started to roll down hwasa face again, he realized he needs to decline the offer of taking her home. You know what you don't seem ready to leave, so calm down ok, he smiled at her. She looked up and nodded, so do you want to talk about something else then. As he grabs her hand and leads her to the edge of the pond, they sat down and began to speak hwasa told him everything. I would like to travel the world and meet all types of people to live free and wander around being happy and doing what I love having my own opinions and will to do whatever I want not listening to my mother who wants nothing to control me and take over my life I don't want to get married I don't want to take my mother place in the castle and even if I did what would change she would still be in control she an evil women and nobody seem to see it but me.

The man nodded I understand your problem, and you shouldn't be going through this have you said any of this to her does she know how you feel have you ever took the time to talk to her hwasa. No, she doesn't care I told her millions of time I don't want to get married, but she gets angry and yells and swears I'm lazy and ruining my life she said I needed her for direction, and I wouldn't amount to anything in life because of my attitude and believes. She seems stubborn and likes to manipulate you into doing whatever she wants, and that's not right. Your young and need space to grow and make mistakes. Exactly she wants me to get married to someone whos twice my age. She thinks it will make me more obedient and submissive she want me to cater to him. She wants him to control me too. hwasa, your situation seems disturbing, and I feel bad for your mother; she doesn't appreciate you; she doesn't see what a wonderful daughter she has; you seem to be like every other young girl. You should be enjoying your teens years understanding yourself not getting married to someone you don't love and never met before, and I know that's your mother, but fuck her, she not making anything better for you, hwasa you need to find a solution to your problem. I know, but I can't do it by myself. I wish I could run away and never look back.

Oh, I don't know what I should do. What should I do? Ummm hwasa realize she doesn't see the sorcerer's name well this is embarrassing I don't know your name, and I've been talking to you all this time. The man laughs, yeah, I know I was waiting for you to ask me. He smiled. My name is Namjoon. I'm one of the seven sons of Bang hyuk, the wizard that lives close by the swamps near the castle. Oh really, you have six brothers that seem pleasant I'm an only child I would have loved a sister or brother. Yeah, don't get me wrong I love my brothers but were nothing alike. Oh, tell me everything I would like to hear from you and your family. Namjoon blushed, nobody asked me to talk about my family before or me at that, but I guess I could tell you.

Hwasa came closer to him and stared when he started to talk. Well, it's me, my older brothers jin, hoseok, and yo but me and hoseok are the same age then I have my younger brothers jimin, taehyung, and jungkook. That's so cute what a big family I'm jealous. Don't be there very loud and annoying, especially taehyung and jimin. Aww, why do you say that? Because when they go out to run errands and if they see a stray cat or dog, they bring it back home and me and yoongi in up taking it back to where it belongs then that start to whine and bitch about how we hate pets and were evil and bitter. Why would they say that? Because its somewhat true their noisy and I like my quietness. Oh ok, I understand well I can't be around animals I'm allergic. Lucky, don't get me wrong. I love cats, but dogs don't listen to me.

Aw, poor Namjoon. hwasa giggled Namjoon saw how beautiful hwasa looked when she smiled so he took a chance and kissed her on the cheek she was shocked and leaned away from him she was confused and never experienced something like that before, but she didn't dislike it hwasa stared a namjoon thinking what she should do, but she said to herself he a nice person and handsome he listens to all my problems and never judge me but also we just met and he's already feeling some way about me should I kiss him back?