September

Ruth POV

*SCREAMING!

I open my eyes and see I'm lying on a patch of dead grass. In fact, there's dead grass and dead bodies. People are running and screaming, trying to get away from something big.

I use my elbows and try to sit up, only to feel pain shoot through my entire left arm.

I groan in pain but still get up. I look around and try to spot Fell or Joy.

I see Fells dead body not that far away from me, a pool of blood underneath him.

But I can't seem to find Joy.

Suddenly there was a explosion right next to me, making me fly in the air and land on my back.

As I get up I see two dark, shadowy figures in the air sitting on a throne with a control panel next to them as they laugh maniacally.

I get up, again, and hold my arm and start looking around.

Houses are burning, the sky is grey with smoke, the sun barely visible, and dead bodies littering the ground.

I look down.

"I can't remember what's happened in September." I sighed. And it was true, I can't remember what happened before this.

I keep walking.

"When everything is gone, when its dark and I'm alone." I still can't find Joy.

I looked around for about two hours.

Nothing.

I sigh.

"Its been forever since I could have remembered, WHERE THE HELL IS JOY?! I JUST WANNA KNOW THE STORY OF What happened right before, I became so alone." I keep looking around, trying to find her.

No avail.

Suddenly I was in the air again as another explosion was below me.

I face planted into the ground, but I'm not gonna give up until I find her.

I got up.

"Still can't remember what happened in September, back when everybody died, trails of blood are in my stride." I say as I step in a puddle of blood, I become more worried as the dark figures keep laughing.

I suddenly came to a realization.

"I just discovered that the people were defeated by something really strong, this is very weird and wrong!" I yell as I start running and picking up pieces of debris to see if Joy is there.

Nope.

I look back up at them as the figures stopped laughing and were now glaring at me.

I narrow my eyes.

"It just doesn't belong like it came out of this world." I sigh as I look back down to keep looking.

I start looking around more and more but still can't find her.

The figures are laughing again, looking down at everyone below.
"Finally! Finally its done! HAHA! ITS FINALLY DONE!" They yell.

I start looking at everyone else.

"STOP THEM! THEIR TRYING TO KILL US ALL, STOP THEM!" I yell.

They stop laughing and start talking.

"NO! No! I'M GOING TO SAVE YOU! I'M GOING TO SAVE YOU ALL! DON'T YOU TRY TO STOP ME!"

A flash of a memory went through my head.

I looked and found a random person I can inform.

"I've regained a small memory, came to my head just like that suddenly." I told them.

"What is it?" They asked.

"A think I've gotten a clue, something tells me this is worse than what I knew." I told them.

A flash of fear went on their face as they saw someone try to stop the figures up there.

One of them shot them in the head, and the other pushed them off.

"Get away from me. THIS IS YOUR REDEMPTION DAY EVERYBODY! GO AWAY FROM ME! STAY AWAY FROM ME! Go away! AHAHA!" They laughed while gripping their head and stomach.

One of them looked at the panel and hovered their hand over a button.

"YOU CAN'T TOUCH ME NOW! YOU SEE THIS BUTTON HERE?! I'M GONNA PRESS IT!" They yelled.

Everyone started screaming and running again, unable to hide from them.

They pressed the button and the last thing I saw was a flash of fear in one of the figures face, and then white.

I opened my eyes slowly and got up weakly.

I got up and saw all white, and in front of me was one of the figures, but she looked just like...No. KillJoy.

I looked at me and saw I looked like Ruthless.

A maniacal smile crept onto my face.

"I just remembered what happened in September, We're the ones who killed them all! I SURVIVED AFTER THE FALL!"

*BAM!