Chapter 1

You had just arrived in Italy and
surprisingly not tired after the plane ride.

It could have been because you slept on
Neymars shoulder the entire ride there,
but regardless. You told Ney you were going to take a shower and get changed so he just sat on the bed scrolling through his Instagram. As you stood in the shower you thought all about life. When you finished you put on a cute crop top and high waisted short shorts, you made your way back to where Neymar was, he took his eyes off the phone and gasped.

"Wow" he was surprised

You were unsure of the wow. "Good or bad?" You asked.

"Of course good. You look really hot" he said as he pulled you down on top of him. You laid there on him as he held you. He went kiss you but you stuck your hand in the way.

"NOT NOW NEY. I WANNA SEE ITALY!"

"So Italy over your man?" He joked with you.

"Naw bæ, but we don't come to Italy everyday now do we" you kissed him a little on the lips. Teasing him a little.

"Such a teaser" and he pushed you off so he could get some pants and a shirt on so you could go out to see Italy.

You looked through your phone and
replied to some messages that your mom had sent to you. She had been worried about this trip. You tend to get sick or vomit while being in a plane or car. Somehow Neymar always seems to help. You never get sick when you're with him.

The very first time you had gotten in his car he didn't know you got car sick so he drove the way he normally would and you ended up throwing up all over his white Mercedes. He had, had absolutely no idea what had happened. He was extremely clueless and taken you back home. You both had spent the evening in you room in your pyjamas. You had both watched "Shrek forever after" you had both made some popcorn together. He didn't mind it and that was the first time Neymar and you had kissed for the first time. He had made you feel so good but my mom being over protective, she came into the room. Neymar was embarrassed as fuck. He had gone so red. You had told him it was fine after she left. She didn't say anything. She had excused herself when she realized she had interrupted something. The very first time your mom had found out that you two were..you know.

Neymar eventually came out of the bathroom and had some pants and a shirt on. He had a Nike shirt and white shorts. He picked up one of his Nike pairs of shoes and sat on the bed to tie them up. By the time he noticed You were pretending to sleep you were getting impatient. He silently snuck into the bed and as you peeked a look at gombe kissed your cheek. You pushed him off and got on top of him. You hugged him and got off so you could get your shoes on.

The bed was a mess from all the rolling around on it.

"KAY I REALLY WANT TO GO NOW. HURRY YOUR JR ASS UP" you really got excited to go.

"Wow miss.Sassy. Whatever you wish babe" he got up to wrap you in his arms.

"STOP. LETS GO RIGHT NOW!!!!!" You push him off and head to the door. He follows you closely, right behind your heels.

"Babe..." He says you speed walk to the elevator so you could leave to see Rome faster.

You turn around to see him standing still by the door.

"Yeah babe" you answer and slowly walk to him.

"I'm really hungry" he smiled, and you grinned back.

"We can eat on the way" you grab his hand and drag him behind you.