Chapter 3

We hit very expensive Italian stores, Ney bing the gentleman he is, paid for everything.

You walked around the whole city hand in hand.

Media people kept coming up to you and asking questions and neymar answered them.

After finishing walking around like crazy you got back to the hotel with loads of shopping bags and just threw everything on the floor.

"UGH. I'm so tired" you lay on the bed.

"I am too but you know what I want to do tonight?" He comes and lays next to you.

"What do you want to do?" You ask unsure of what he means.

"You know...will you?" You got it now!

"Ugh...FINE"

He excitedly gets off the bed and picks up a suitcase like back and props it up on the bed.

"All of its in here" you smile and just agree with him.

He slowly opens the bag and there is his PS3. He takes out a bunch of wires and slowly hooks it up.

As he finishes he takes out a remote and hands it to me.

"But I want the pink one" you argue.

He shakes his head.

"No way! I want the pink one!" He turns around letting me know that he won't be giving me the pink one.

"Fine. But when I beat you, you better hand it over"

He slowly nods as in like 'haha as if that's happening'

You start to play FIFA 14. You curse here and there about how Neymar is cheating and has a huge advantage over you.

"it's all fair in FIFA my love" he says and you giggle.

After a few games you losing you feel tired.

"I'm getting to bed. I 'm tired as hell." You say as you get into the cover and wrap your arms around Neymar.

"alright, I'm going to play a little more then I might sleep too. Goodnight pumpkin."

He gives you a kiss on the forehead and you start to dose off.

"By the way.... I hate pumpkins" you say as you get up to look him in the eye.

He smashes a pillow in your face.

It means war.