Chapter 5

I got up to see Neymar on my phone.

"What happened Ney?" You asked getting up into a sitting position.

"You were getting crazy texts. The phone was annoying, and when I saw who they were from..."

He said..returning my phone to you and getting up out of the bed. He only had boxers on.

'Hes so hot in just boxers' you thought to yourself.

"Who were they from Ney?" You ask putting your dirty thought for him aside.

"My teammate and I'm guessing your ex." He said giving me the most hateful look you had ever seen.

"Oscar?... What did he say?.."

You ask as you unlock your phone and check the messages.

'(Y/n) I know you love me. Please come back, stop trying to make me jealous with Neymar. He's not good enough for you, but I am. I love you so much. Leave the Neymar act, tell the whole world who you really love.'

The first text, your eyes welled up with tears.

"NEY!" You scream as he leaves the room in just boxers.

You start to cry, and after a few minutes Neymar comes into the room.

"Wanna explain or is it all true?" He says.

He can be very rude when he wants to you think.

"Yes I loved Oscar, but he was cheating on me so I ended it with him. I hate him now. I really love you and no one in this world can change it."

You say getting up to hug him.

"What an ass he is to hurt such a beautiful girl" he says kissing you on the forehead.

"Please no pumpkin today" you say as you half laugh and half cry. You love this man to death and nothin can change it but one thing.