Chapter 2

You dragged him behind you like a child but your fingers were interlocked within each other's. He enjoyed doing things like this with you. He loved it when you over powered him. He believed that women shouldn't be over powered by men. He loved the leader kind.

"this place is perfect" you both walked into a Resturant.

Ney seemed super excited to eat some food. Everything was perfect till a few 14 year old girls who started screaming "NEYMAR OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU."

Neymar being the sweet guy he is walked over to them as they clung onto him. They took a bunch of selfies with him and some press showed up. After he finished up with the teenagers he came close to you. He lightly, delicately kissed you on the lips. He knew you were a little jealous with all the little girls cloning into him, kissing him on the cheek, trying to give him their numbers, winning to hook up even though they are 8 years younger then him.

He backed away from the kiss and sat down across from you. The Resturant owner hushed the press away.

The press stood outside the window still trying to take pictures of you two.

You both searched the menu and decided to get two totally separate things to eat. You ordered a four cheese pasta, and Ney got a cheese burger with fries. You both got cold coke and enjoyed talking.

"So..how does it feel to have 14 year olds wanting to hook up with you?" You laughed a little.

He chuckled.

"It varies. If she's hot I get a little tempted to call her number or even kinda you know?..." You laugh. "If she's just cute I just wanna cuddle and not really hook up. You feel?"

You burst out laughing. "No. Cuz you're mine"

"Of course my love" he squeezed your hand that sat on the table.

"Don't be so formal." You give him the missy face.

"Oh so I should say....truesay" he giggles and makes you giggle too.

The waiter makes his way over to your table with all food and drinks. You and Ney don't drink alcohol. You sometimes have wine with him but in his house. He usually gets super tipsy and gets pretty naughty so whenever we go to bars he doesn't drink.

"Babe can you ask for ketchup." He asks you to ask for some things because his English isn't fab, and he doesn't know any Italian at all. Whereas you do, your mother was Brazilian and Spanish mix and your father was Italian. So you're kinda of a mixy.

"Alright bae" you call the waiter and ask for ketchup in Italian.

"What would I do without you sweet pea" he gives his weird little smile, and he outs the ketchup on the burger and shoves it into his mouth. He eats like such a child.

"At least clean your mouth" you see a little bit of ketchup on the corner of his mouth and you take a napkin and wipe it off. He lets you delicately touch him and kisses you hand as you go to out it back to where it was before.

You both finish and Neymar pays.

On your very first dinner date with Neymar you had insisted on paying. He obviously didn't let you. You had, had a whole argument on how women can pay too but Neymar had said one of the sweetest things ever. "If I don't spend my money on you, who do I spend it on?" That had made you stop and think things over. You had told him that's what you loved about him most, he always knew a way to shut you up from the nonsense you talked about or argued about.

"Alright let's go see stuff now" he gestured for you to take him arm and as you did. You both left the restaurant in harmony.