Chapter 4

You pick up the same pillow that he threw at you and whip it back at his face.

He just laughs.

He picked up the same pillow that smashed into his face and threw it at me.

"Well, that means war." I scream but not too loud, don't want any complaints about us.

"Im sorry I'm sorry" Neymar can say anything straight he's laughing way too hard.

"I'll make everything better..." He got up and turned off his PS3 and the tv.

I sat still unsure of where to go or what to do.

He took off his shirt and said

"let's go to the pool." He went into search of his swimming trunks, I knew where they were but I thought, just let him search.

"At this time? Are you crazy? It's 3 a.m." I get up and just pull out his swimming trunks from the side of my suitcase.

"New adventure, and no one is going to be there to bother us." He argues back.

"What if it's closed?...most pools close at 10pm." You shot back a smarticle reply.

"Nope, this one is open 24/7 and if not, I'll get it opened." You gave in.

You pulled out your bikini and went into the washroom.

"WAIT I NEED TO GO PEE!" Neymar yells as your about to go in.

"You go 'pee' and I'll change in here."

You take off your shorts and underwear, you put on your bikini bottoms.

He's still not out.

How long does it take for a guy to pee?

You take off your shirt, and bra hoping he won't be coming into the room anytime soon.

But of course your bikini top gets tangled up amongst itself.

You rush to get it undone and quickly put it on.

You're safe, but you need to tie it up so you walk into the bathroom without knocking or any warning for Neymar.

He's taking shirtless selfies.

"Ney can you tie this up for me?" You ask truning around and making it obvious what you need tied.

"Wow. Looking hotter than before."

"Thanks Ney" you as say as he finishes tying.

"Let's take a selfie together" he suggests.

"Why not?!"

You say as you both pose in 100 different positions.

"Let's go now"

~

Your in the both pool with him. Obviously it wasn't open '24/7' but Neymar being Neymar got it opened up for you two.

You were lost in thought, and didn't even notice that Neymar was swimming towards you.

You totally didn't realize why till you noticed you were drowning.

He picked you up and put you on the ledge.

"(Y/n) what happened there? You were drowning." He says extremely worried.

"I guess I'm just really tired right now, I didn't even notice" you say looking into his hazel eyes.

He also said he didn't want to take any other chances so he picked you up and carried you up to the room.

He put you done gently on the bed and said "you can get to sleep just like that or you can change."

So you got up and took out a comfy pair of sweats.

You couldn't find a comfy shirt to wear so you went through Neymars suitcase and took out a nice shirt and put it on.

Next morning was your flight back and you were excited to go back to Barca.

You climbed into bed next to Neymar.

"I love you" you wish peered in his ear and kissed him on the cheek.

He wrapped him arms around you and said

"I wanna wake up next to you every morning."