Telepath? Who's she? Never heard of her

Trigger warning: mention of blood and a large cut. 

The man looked confused up at Erik. "What?" Erik looked at the man. "You're a telepath aren't you?" This made the man look more confused. "A telepath- no I don't think so.. you're crazy!" The man sat up before wincing. "What's wrong?" Erik asked immediately becoming concerned. The man shook his head. "Nothing, just headache." Erik didn't believe him. "What's your name?" Erik asked softly. "Charles. Charles Xavier." 

"Erik. Lehnsherr. I don't really like being called a prince. That's my brother's title." Charles' eyes widened. "Anyway. What was the last thing you remember?" Charles hesitated. He didn't know if he should trust this man. 

"The last I remembered I had volunteered for a project. It was a science test which put me in a machine and the last I remember was hearing Stryker switch the lever to activate the machine and pain... then that's it."

Erik perked up at a name. "Did you say Stryker? As in William Stryker?" Charles looked at him before nodding. "So that's where he went! That bastard! He must've found away to wherever you are from! What were you volunteering for?"

"Uhh... he said it was about a test of mutations. I thought it was just for making my hair a different color.." Erik ran a hand through his own hair as an anxiety habit. "That sorta makes sense. He's trying to create more mutants to join him in a revolution against our kingdom. Has he done any other tests?" Charles shook his head. 

"He's been gone for at least three months. He should have more people by now.." 

Charles winced reminding Erik of what was actually happening and what had just happened. Erik stood up straight. "Can I get you anything? Food? Water?" Charles hesitated. "I think I just need some fresh air."

"I could show you the village, we could go on a walk privately, or you could go alone." Erik provided him options. "Of course, you don't have to stay here. I just think it would be helpful if I took you to my friend's place soon." Charles took a second to think. "Could we just walk?" Erik nods. "Of course! Right now?" 

"Please." 

Erik helped Charles up, lending an arm. With Erik's help, Charles was able to stumble outside. Soon enough, Charles found his balance and was able to walk without the other strange man's help. For the first minute, the two men walked in silence. Charles was taking in the view. From Erik's "house" there was a dirt path that ran through a small area of woods. The environment seemed to be going through the fall season. 

The trees were spaced out a bit and Charles was amazed by the amount of nature. He was used to running through the city where all everyone would see was buildings, buildings, buildings, and a tree or two. But heere, trees were everywhere, the smell of fresh air could be smelled from five miles away. In the city, all Charles would smell was incoming rain or the smell of factories. 

"May I ask where you come from?" Erik asked in a polite tone. "I am currently living in New York. Just south of the city." Pause. "You've never heard of New York?!" Erik stared at Charles. "You are a telepath!" 

"No I'm not!" Charles argued. "Then how do you know that I don't know what a sittey is?" He pronounced the word city like site-y. "A city," Charles corrected. "And I swear I heard you say it!" 

"But I didn't say it." Erik snapped.

"C-can we just worry about this later, please? I hate yelling." Erik took a breath. "Alright." There was more silence between the two. Charles looked back at Erik, a thought hitting him. "What year is it?" Erik glanced at Charles. "2019." //the year I'm writing this\\ Charles gave a slight nod. "I come from a place that's way different from this. We wear tee-shirts, sweatpants, sweatshirts, neck ties, suits, and sneakers."