Train?

"Will you believe me now that you are a telepath?" Erik asked after there was a short silence. Charles looked up at Erik before looking at his arm. "How did-what happened back there? In detail, please." 

Erik sighed. "Apparently Shaw was talking about you and not Alex. I thought he wanted Alex, so I asked you and the twins to protect him. B-but I was wrong and Shaw must've been saving a bullet for you because one shot out of his hand and at you. He was prepared, too, because it wasn't metal. Luckily he had just enough metal in his blood for me to move his arm and ruin his aim... the bullet grazed your arm only taking out skin.. you passed out not long after because of blood loss."

  "I..." Charles then noticed his hand was back in Erik's. Both men blushed slightly. 

As Charles looked away, Jean came back into the room. "Oh, hello. I'm Jean. Jean Grey." Charles gave a small smile. "Charles Xavier." 

Raven stepped out from behind Jean. "Glad to see you are awake. Erik tells me you are a telepath?" Raven had been in her go-to disguise of a blonde, beautiful female, not her usual original look. 

Charles huffed. "It seems from what I've collected.. I'm a telepath." He glances at Erik whole saying this. 

But Erik's eyes were on Raven. "Raven, why are you hiding? Charles isn't goi-," he stopped. Raven liked Charles, maybe that was why she was hiding her natural form. Erik felt a pit of jealousy in his stomach. 

"What are you-," Charles started to say.

"-Can't you read my mind, Charles?" Erik asks innocently. 

Charles pauses. "I mentally asked for the voices to stop.. now I can't hear them.."

There's a short silence. "Want to train with your abilities? It would help you control them a bit more.." Raven suggested. Jean stopped her. "He can train once his arm is healed." 

Erik gaped at Jean. "You let me train when I'm hurt! Why not him?" Jean looked Erik directly in the eyes. "Two reasons. One: you are a prince. My prince I may add. Two: even in his weak or hurt form, I can tell Charles has a lot of power-" 

"And you're saying I don't?" Erik asked sharply. 

"No. I'm saying with the amount of potential Charles has and the little amount of control he seems to have over his power, I don't not believe it's safe from him to train. Unless I'm mistaken, telepathy takes a lot of energy. Energy comes from the vitamins in your blood. If he was to train, he would activate those blood vessels to a higher level causing the already healed part of his arm to break down resulting in a worse injury." Jean said in one breath. 

Erik glared at her for a second before looking over at Raven. Raven nodded slightly to show that Jean was right. 

Jean was a Descryer meaning she could sense both the amount of power (to a certain level) and the potential a person or mutant had. 

Charles pouted slightly. "Will I have to stay here the whole time? Like in bed or do I have freedom to walk around?" He asked. This gave Raven an idea. "Jean, would you mind working in the sulud?" 

Erik caught Raven's drift. Jean took a second to process this. "W-work in the sulud?" She asked. Raven smiled. "Yeah. You have equal talent as the others. It'll be just for a bit.." 

Jean nodded excitedly. "Yes." 

Charles looked at the three. "Sulud? As in Spanish for health?" 

The prince nods. "That's what we call our hospital wing in the castle. If we all go there, you can have freedom to walk around and also have a bit of privacy and it would be best if you met my father." 

"When can we go?" Charles said with a small smile.

"Father, I would like you to meet Charles Xavier. Charles, this is my father King Alexander." Erik introduced.

King Alexander was sitting on a large bronze throne. Charles now realized how much the king and his son looked alike. They shared the same head shape, they had the same expression, same hair color. On one side of the king's throne there was two other, smaller thrones, on the other side was one smaller throne. 

A female was sitting next to the king, her hair tied back in a tight ponytail. "And this is my mother  Eliza." Eliza and Erik shared common traits but not as many as Erik did with his father. Charles noticed one thing in practical that was original. 

Erik had amazing eyes. They were a mix between blue, grey, and green. 

Raven was standing just behind Charles and Erik and kept looking at the door. 

"So, Mr. Xavier, what is your story?" Eliza asked distracting Charles from his thoughts. Eliza was kind-speaking with a soft voice. 

"Well, I come from a different world or dimension where I used to work as a assistant-teacher. I left that job maybe last week. I signed up for a experiment with mutations. A scientist named Stryker was in charge. Something went wrong and I ended up heere with a new telepathic ability."     

Erik's parents both approved after a glance at each other. Then, the door opened. A man a few years older than Erik walked in. "Sorry I am late." The man had messy hair and a glimmer in his eye. "Erik, welcome home, my brother." 

Erik gave a huff. "Charles this is Hank, my older brother. Hank, Charles." 

Hank smiled at Charles. And then made eye contact mouthing "you finally found someone!" Charles and everyone else couldn't understand what was happening. 

Hank made his way over to Raven. "Glad to see you too, Ra. Why are you in your disguise?" 

Raven glanced at Charles. All eyes were on her. Raven gave a sigh and looked down at the ground. A sort of shiver overcame Raven and the girl appeared in her blue, natural form. 

Charles gasped quietly giving Erik's jealousy pit a chance to grow even more. "Wow." Charles had been held within Jean's room during the short time he was in HQ so he wasn't able to see any of the types of mutants that were working. 

"Erik, my son, may I speak to you privately for a second?" The king asked.