₀₀₆ 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒, 𝐔𝐆𝐇

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

AFTER THE twins and Jaeden had ran around the snowy streets for a while, they sat outside, on the Oleff's porch, staring out into the frozen neighbourhood. Wyatt's head was laid carefully on his sister's shoulder, as she drew in the thin layer of ice on the floor beside her, Wyatt watching quietly. 

Jaeden, however, was filling his glove with snow, and placing his fingers inside, attempting to see how long he could last before his hands grew raw and stung in the bitter cold. 

"When are the guys coming?" Waverly asked quietly, resting her cheek on her spare hand, Wyatt sitting up and stretching. 

"Finn said he'd be here tomorrow morning, around 11. And Chosen and Jeremy are coming together at around the same time." 

"What about Jack?" Jaeden asked, scratching his head and combing his frozen fingers through his hair.

"He's coming at noon. Has some meeting or something." Wyatt replied shrugging, his eyes darting over to his sister, who was staring off into the distance glumly. "Why so blue?" He asked, ruffling her hair. 

She let out a breathless sigh, and turned to face her brother. "A house full of boys? I mean, living with one is enough, but six! That's crazy." She rolled her eyes jokingly before placing her head back into her hand, "and sophia can't even come." 

"Yeah, I wish she was coming too." Wyatt laughed.

She pouted, staring straight ahead again, before Jaeden began to reply, "hey, you know I have ears right?" He looked down at her with a playful smirk. 

"Ha. Ha." She laughed, "sorry Jae, you're not so bad." She stood herself up, and dusted the snow from her lap, before wandering back inside. 

Jaeden and Wyatt stayed sat beside each other in an awkward silence, both nervous of what to say to one another. Jaeden finally gulped before speaking up.

"Hey, uh. I'm sorry about what happened earlier with-" He was interrupted abruptly by wyatt, who rolled his eyes slightly, and glanced over to his friend.

"Hey. She isn't three anymore. I need to loosen the leash, and let my sister run free a little, right?" He asked, rubbing his cold hands together, "And, I mean." He stopped for a moment, "If I were to trust anyone with my sister, we both know it'd be you." 

Jaeden let a small smile sneak its way onto his face, before turning to face Wyatt with a grin. "I mean, we only just met, but... she's totally perfect." He gushed, "I mean, have you ever met someone so caring, innocent and kind. Who's also pretty and funny?" He stared off into the distance. As wyatt's eyes widened, he looked down at jaeden. 

"Okay, slow your roll, Romeo." He tried to keep a laugh in, "you know that you have my consent, but if I find that you've gotten married and adopted Jack in the next two days, you won't be allowed in a three mile radius of her." He tried to sound protective, but knew he didn't, so he stood himself up, shook his head and laughed. 

"Whatever, Oleff." Jaeden joked, tugging on Wyatt's arm to help him stand up, "but just so you know, Waverly Martell does have a nice ring to it." He winked at Wyatt, walking inside. 

——

(  Group Chat )

BYE BYE OLEFF(S)
 Jeremy, Jaeden, Jack, Finn, Chosen, Sophia