₀₁₇ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐎 𝐎𝐍

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

WAVERLY SAT in the front row of the outdoor viewing area. She had Finn sat just to her right and Wyatt to her left as her eyes intently scanned the screen. She'd giggle or look away whenever she came onto the screen, and occasionally, she'd turn to Wyatt and inform him of something funny that had happened while they were filming. 

"Hey, Wave." Finn whispered, turning to face the glowing girl beside him. Her cheeks were red and her smile wide as she watched. "This is an amazing movie. You're an amazing actress." He gushed, smiling as well.

She nodded proudly, "thank you, Finn. That means a lot." She spoke daintily, shooting him a grin. The pair then turned back to face the screen. Waverly placed her arm onto the arm-rest beside her, scratched her head, and then placed it back down. Finn eyed this action, hesitantly sliding his hand into hers. 

Waverly looked worried when he did so, but she quickly remembered that Finn was a close friend of hers, and so she let it be. But it started to bother her when he gently brushed his thumb over her fingers. She was struggling to focus on the movie, and so she decided to tell Finn that they ought to let go. 

But what worried her even more was that when she leant forwards to whisper into his ear, he turned quickly, and immediately got the wrong impression of what she was doing. And so he leant in too, kissing her quickly. 

Waverly gasped quietly, pulling away as fast as she could, and excused herself as she dashed down the aisle and towards the bathroom provided. Her heart was racing and there was one thing on her mind.

Jaeden. 

But, the show must go on, she thought, so she wandered back outside and sat down again, ignoring the lanky boy beside her, whose cheeks were flustered with embarrassment. "We don't  talk about that." She mumbled bravely "we don't."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.