Author's Note

UPDATE! 7/14/21

The whole Chasing Mathesons series (3 books and one book of short stories) is now available in paperback and ebook format on Amazon! Just look up the titles with my name (Jen Allen) and they should pop up!

A reminder of the titles: Visions of You (book 1), Story of You (book 2) and Speaking of You (book 3). The book of shorts is called "Afterthoughts", and is only in Kindle form at the mo', but I am working on getting a paperback version. But since it's so short, I imagine Kindle version is probably the best bet there.

Anywhoozles, hope this finds y'all well and let me know what you think!

-Jen

---------------------- Old Message --------------------

Hey guys,

So just wanted to update you on the journey of this particular story. You're not going crazy, it was posted in full here and then suddenly disappeared (Along with what was posted of the sequel) and that's because I finally got my butt in gear and published it. This story has been kicking around my brain since 2001 (almost 20 years, OH MY GOD), it was just time to do something with it. And a lot of my other stories will hopefully follow in that path.

Anyway, it is now available as an ebook or paperback at Amazon, just look up "Visions of You, Jen Allen".  (I can't get the link to stick on here.)

(A free sample is available through Amazon, not sure about the others, so if you haven't read it, you can check it out before you buy)

I also started a website: JenAllenWritesStuff.com that will have updates on all my stories' publishing status, along with interesting tidbits and whatnot. You can join the mailing list to get updates or just check in from time to time if the mood strikes you.

Oh and, yeah, I had to change my pen name because there is already a JD Allen out there with her books all nice and published - which I find rude but what can you do? She beat me to it. So I'm just going with my regular ol' name. I also changed the cover of Visions of You as you can see, mostly so it would reflect the character of Maggie better and also because I needed to put more of my artistic spin on it. Those of you who know me get it, I'm sure. :)

Anyway, I hope this finds you all well and I really want to thank you guys for all the support you've given me over the years. I'm sorry for the sudden disappearance of this series, but I just needed to do more with it. (I blame it somewhat on being unemployed - thanks, COVID - it's made me restless and ambitious. :D )

I hope you enjoy the book if you buy it and if you do, could you please rate and review it so it's not just floating in the ether? Maybe even recommend it to some friends who like a fun rom-com read? I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks again, y'all are stars!

-Jen