New friends and school begunneth

The day had come. They were finally going to Hogwarts. Draco held Hadrians hand as he lead them onboard after a tearful goodbye with their parents. After a lot of searching, Draco found an empty compartment. They dragged their luggage with them and put them on the shelfs. They adjusted them so that they wouldn't fall, and sat down. Draco by the window, and Hadrian right next to him.

They fell into a sense tranquillity. Hadrian fell asleep with his head in Dracos lap and smudge on his chest before the train even left. This left Draco wide awake. He smiled fondly at the boy in his lap, and started carding his fingers threw Hadrians hair.

This went on until someone knocked on the door. Looking up, Draco saw who it was. It was a boy with red hair, tall, lanky and looked somewhat familiar.

"Hey, can I sit here? Everywhere else is too noisy." The red head asked sheepishly. Draco nodded, but put a finger to his mouth to tell him to be quiet, so he wouldn't wake the sleeping boy. The red head nodded and sat down quietly.

"I am Ron Weasley by the way." Ron said as quietly as he could without actually whispering and held out his hand for Draco to shake. Draco smiled and accepted the handshake.

"I am Draco Malfoy, and this is Hadrian Black." They had agreed to roll him in as Hadrian Black. Ron looked slightly taken aback by the names, eyes wide. But then shook his head as if remembering something.

"My family don't like yours." Ron stated. "And my family don't like yours." Draco shot back.

They stared stone faced at each other a few seconds, but that came to a stop quickly when they started laughing. They became quiet quickly enough though, when Hadrian made a small sound.

Draco just shook his head with a smile. "Well, I haven't actually heard anything about you specifically, just my parents going on and on about you sister's outrageous behaviour and your mothers."

Ron agreed with that statement. He wasn't too fond of his sister and mother. They were always so loud and bragged about Ginny being close friends with the Potters. He couldn't take any more talk about how he should bond with Hannah Potter and maybe marry her when he got older. The very idea disgusted him. He had met her once, even though they were with each other constantly, he did not like her. She is too spoiled and a brat.

"Yeah, they are a lot. There is no peace at home when they are there. Luckily they are over at the Potters most of the time, giving us brothers a break." Ron was rubbing the bridge of his nose while speaking.

Draco perked up at this. He had forgotten that the Weasleys were close with the Potters.

"Do you know the Potter children?" At this Ron was confused.

"What do you mean children, is there more than one child?"

Draco didn't say anything for a while. Contemplating if it was worth telling Ron, or if he should wait until Hadrian woke up. Draco continued with running his fingers through Hadrians hair. It was so soft, a bit on the long side, but it was one of the features that made Hadrian Hadrian. He traced the scar over Hadrians eye with his pointerfinger, carefully as to not wake him.

"They did have another son, but no one knows about him." He glanced at Ron, to see how he would react. Ron looked actually surprised.

"Didn't you know?" The question soft, as Draco almost whispered it out into the air.

"No, my parents never mentioned a son to me when speaking of the Potters. How old is he?"

Draco though for a while, but then answered with, "The son is the same age as you and me."