1 (prologue)

Taehyung loved his sister.

Scratch that, he adores her like a gem she is.

She was the moon that radiates his clear night sky, the sun that brings light to his days, she was the sweet lullaby that wraps his life in a secure blanket, the only smile that brushed past his gloomy days.

He swears he would be ready to kill anyone that dares to make her cry.

He would even be willing to leave his dreams for his little angel.

But lord, right now with the great Jeon Jeongguk staring back at him curiously amused, he isn't sure if he's willing to repeat whatever he has said about his sister.

Oh dear, taehyung really wants the floor to swallow him up.

Red roses bloomed his cheeks, flustered, making him look almost like those princes in his sister's disney movies. But they don't even come any close to how pretty her brother was, she snorts.

Taehyung was his sister's prettiest man alive.

Jeongguk, on the other hand, was just as equally surprised, and a tad bit embarrassed on taehyung's behalf for his sister. But mostly he was flustered, excellently masking how unaffected he was.

And the latter, his sister, oblivious to her brothers crisis, just stands there having both of her hands wrapped around jeongguk's and taehyung's fingers, smiling adorably while looking in between the two.

"Jeongguk-oppa, do you wanna go on a date with taehyungie?"

And for taehyung, he wished he was anywhere but near jeongguk.