4

"Really jimin?" Taehyung questions, as both of them walks towards their next class.

"It was fun though" Jimin replies, smirking.

"No it wasn't, the hyungs will think that we are dating"

"Come on taehyung, we weren't that couple-y"

"Yes, yes, we were. You shaped your bread in a heart saying that it was now mine and then proceeded to feed me" taehyung dead slammed.

"That was just the beginning"

"If that's the beginning, I don't even want to know the end" taehyung shakes his head in disapproval, eyes glaring at his best friend who now looked as if he had another plan in mind.

"It was fun to see jelly kookie all riled up. He seemed like he wanna rip my throat off, but who cares" jimin chuckles.

"Jeongguk wasn't even jealous, jimin. You are just seeing things"

"Then why did he leave lunch early?"

"Maybe he wanted to prepare his lessons beforehand?" Taehyung wasn't getting his hopes high.

"No dumbass, he was getting angry seeing me all lovely with you and you doing it along with me hit his nerve" jimin explained.

Taehyung just shook his head in disapproval, "If he was interested in me, he would have already asked me out in the morning after knowing yesterday's episode"

Right after what happened yesterday, taehyung straight away called jimin and continued to scream in the phone until his mom had to run upstairs to make sure he was okay. It wasn't an everyday thing to wake up from your nap, to your son screaming bloody murder.

"You know what, just wait and watch. Jeongguk is all head over heels for you" jimin replies, determined.

"What happened to your 'he doesn't even know you exist'?"

"Don't know what you're talking about"

Both of them stops infront of their respective class, walking off towards to their assigned seat in the back. While passing, taehyung shoots a glance to check on jeongguk, only to see him mugged up in the book in his hand- not at all caring about taehyung's existence.

Jimin is just getting my hopes high.

I am way under his list of important people, all towards the last page. I wouldn't be surprised if I'm even not there.

Sighing, taehyung paddled his way towards jimin.