5

Who would've thought accompanying jimin to watch the football practice was a bad idea.

All that taehyung could observe from his beach across the football ground was- a sweating hot Jeon jeongguk, all up in his glory. Jeongguk sweating, jeongguk wiping his sweat with the hem of his t-shirt, jeongguk flashing his abs, the cheerleaders annoyingly cheering jeongguk a little too much, jeongguk's muscles, jeongguk's arm muscles, jeongguk's leg muscles, thighs, biceps, a-

Taehyung's gay radar was overheating. He fanned himself, almost fainting three to four times. Doesn't know whether it was because of the climate or jeongguk.

When Hoseok invited jimin to watch him practice, taehyung decided to tag along too, not knowing he was digging his own grave.

Taehyung did watch jeongguk practice football, but from afar. He watched him from his art room window, from there he could see much of a pixel version, but was satisfied with it. Right now, seeing jeongguk infront of his eyes in all HD, was too much for him to handle. Taehyung was more than glad enough to watch jeongguk afar from his window, that was a safer option.

Not knowing about the gay panic his friend was facing, jimin, who was gracefully sitting beside taehyung, continued to cheer for both hoseok and jeongguk, earning attention of two once in a while.

The only part of this whole let's-remind-myself-I'm-gay-for-jeongguk that taehyung hated was whenever jeongguk tried to be a bit too flirtatious with the cheerleaders. It really got on his nerves, but who was he to complain. He just wanted to march past towards those chipmunks and show them to whom jeongguk actually belongs to-

Wait- what?

Jeongguk isn't mine.

Taehyung was desperately in-crush with jeongguk. If it wasn't for his sister, he would have conversed with jeongguk without any embarrassment dawning on him.

Jeongguk even went an extra mile by winking towards the girls, specifically to a certain platinum blonde, whenever he scored a point. The main part is when during break, all of them swarm like bees around jeongguk, providing him with water bottles, towels and even a dash of motivation, completely forgetting that they were supposed to cheer for the whole team and not for jeongguk alone.

So taehyung held his head high and praised every single group member and even performed them his iconic aegyo for their success.

Well you could say how that ended, taehyung did gain a lot of fanboys by the end of the break.

Guess who just got popular between the jocks?

Jeongguk, jimin and hoseok weren't happy about that.

"Taehyung, you are meant to be seducing jeongguk, not his teammates" jimin complains, motioning his hands to get through the point.

"Come on Jimin, let me enjoy this game for just once", Jimin sighs.

"I can't believe they invited me for their hangout next week, can you believe that?" taehyung was still surprised, he never thought he had that in him to actually befriend the jocks. Can you believe that?