Author's Note: Numero Siete

Ciao my beautiful people from all around the world! I am officially done with school, no more exams, no more waking up early just 4 months of staying home writing, updating and praying to God that my results are actually decent enough to get me a place at UNI!!

Firstly, I would like to say a BIG fat thank you to everyone who has read or is continuing to read Proving The Bad Boy Wrong. It has been a pleasure writing this story and having each and everyone of you guys vote and comment.

Little confession, every morning when I wake up I automatically check my emails on my phone to read the comments that people have written on this story and they actually make my day even though it just started.

I never actually thought that this book would get so popular and to be honest I am still amazed at the amount of reads that this book continues to get! Thank all so much for reading and leaving me ideas and positive feedback it has made this journey absolutely better!!

I'm actually going to go through this story soon and edit the mistakes as well as make some changes, just small ones like editing sentences or adding in sentences nothing major. Make sure that you are all still checking out Forgetting The Bad Boy because it's going to be filled with DRAMA and AVRIEL!

Secondly, a few people have left comments asking me to write a chapter in Gabriel's POV which sparked an idea. I'm not going to write PTBBW in Gabriel's POV but if you comment below the chapters that you would like to read through his POV then I will create a little book filled with the most popular chapters that people want to see in his POV.

Depending on how many people would like to see I am thinking about writing maybe 7 to 10 chapters in his POV. So just comment below the chapters that you would love to read through the eyes of Gabriel and I will get cracklackin ASAP. Also a little side note, I may do this for Forgetting The Bad Boy when I finish writing it!!

I'll make sure to let you all know when I start publishing it!

- Kirsti xxx

P.S. If you haven't started reading Forgetting The Bad Boy I suggest you do because I will be uploading many nice GIFs of Ryker and every cute guy that I have in that story! (Example of Ryker on the side, ENJOY)