75 - Life or Death

(pleased read the A/N at the end of this chapter! Important!)

As the sun shone over the castle of Winterfell, Sandor had already made the decision and journey to head to Kings Landing to finally get his revenge. After years and years of pure hatred for his brother, it was his time to finish him and get the justice he finally wanted.

He had stolen one of the horses from the stable, a large black mare which was bitter-sweetly similar to Stranger looks wise but with less aggression. As he was riding, not particularly going fast, he heard trotting noises alongside him and as he turned, his eyes landed on Arya who had caught up to him, a small smirk on her lips.

"For fuck sake." He growled, throwing a dry piece of meat to the ground which he feasted upon, halting to let Arya situate next to him.

" He growled, throwing a dry piece of meat to the ground which he feasted upon, halting to let Arya situate next to him

"On your own?"

"Not anymore." He stated the obvious. "I don't like crowds."

"Me either." Arya said quietly, leaning back in her saddle as she relaxed more, seeing that Sandor wasn't going to turn her away from their journey.

"Why not? You were a hero during the battle."

"I'm not a hero. I'm not like... her." Arya sighed, still not believing that Alianora was dead and that it was her, the Princess, that killed Night King.

"I bet it felt good striking the horned fucker with her sword." Sandor mused, a faint smile on his lips although his heart was still broken.

Arya remained quiet for a moment, looking down at the snow dusting onto her horses legs. She then looked over her shoulder towards Winterfell, her home, a place where so many died. She spent a long time killing those who wronged her and now she was off to kill one of the people who started it all; Cersei.

"You heading to Kings Landing?"

"Some unfinished business." By his words, Arya already knew what he was talking about. She thought back to when he finally told the two girls about how he got that burn on his face, something that haunted him all of his life and when Alia came into his life, he felt human. He didn't feel or think himself as ugly no more for she thought he was beautiful. She didn't think she was beautiful either but he made her feel it. Not only him but many other men did but she had believed it was pure lust than love... love what Sandor showed her.

"Me too."

Sandor looked to the young girl, still remembering her from when he first saw her at Winterfell all those years ago and watched her grow older, fiercer, more cunning and more powerful. Truth is, he did enjoy her company for the most part. She was annoying and she did want him dead but he knew he wouldn't have killed her. He knew she was grateful for all the times he had protected her like she was his and Alia's daughter. They both would have died for Arya and one of them did.