Author's note

Art by heckoffmate on Tumblr

Alternative title : Two Yanderes for One Prince
Ships : Roceit & Prinxiety (+ Dukeceit...?)
Roman is a popular guy, but he is even more popular than he thinks.

Both Virgil and Damian (Deceit) fell for his charms, but they have a peculiar way of showing it.

Competition is hard, both will do anything to get Roman's attention.
Who will win the heart of Prince Charming?

Hi! Welcome to my fanfiction! I'm your host, Mrs Mystica!

I want to make sure everyone is aware of what they'll be exposed to with this fanfic before reading it.

If you're familiar with the term Yandere, you know how this is gonna go.

For the others, here's the Wikipedia definition :

yandere (ヤンデレ): A term for a person who is initially loving and caring to someone they like a lot until their , and devotion becomes feisty and mentally destructive in nature through either overprotectiveness, violence, brutality or all three combined. The term is a of the words yanderu (病んでる), meaning (mentally or emotionally) ill, and deredere (でれでれ, "lovey dovey"), meaning to show genuinely strong romantic affection. Yandere characters are mentally unstable, incredibly deranged and use extreme violence or brutality as an outlet for their emotions. Yandere are usually, but not always, female characters.

So yeah, Deceit and Virgil will not be role models. Please, don't repeat anything you read in this fanfic.

Here's the trigger warnings (More may be added in the future, I haven't written the entire fanfic yet) :

Unsympathetic Virgil, Unsympathetic Deceit, swearings, mentions of sex, violence (physical and psychological), kidnapping, torture, lots of manipulation, abuse

Please, read at your own discretion.

More notes :

Deceit's name is Damian in this fic, if we get a name reveal, it will be change, like all my other fics mentionning Deceit.

It is recommended to read both POV, since both provid complimentary informations, but each chapter will be identified, so you can only read either Virgil or Damian (Deceit) POV if you really prefer to.

I also have to notice you that I personnally ship Prinxiety, but I'll try my best to not show bias toward one of the two ships. They'll each win battles, don't worry about it.