'Mom' And 'Child' Separate

Rimuru's POV

'What a weird day.' I was a human this morning, but a slime this evening. I really want to finish my anime.

"I know what you're thinking. Your face is just like a monkfish." Rumi said as he carry me. "Excuse you?! I am the prettiest woman in our office!" I shouted at him. How can he said that my beautiful face looks like a monkfish?! He rolls his crimson red eyes and continue to walk. Rumi was able to change into a human, so I also can. Right?? But I prefers of being held by him. I feel safe. Nothing in this world can hurt me. I like his warmth.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

WHAT THE FUCK AM I THINKING?!!!! DID I JUST SAID THAT??? WHAT IS WRONG YOU, MY STUPID BRAIN?!!!!!

Wait. If my brain is stupid then I am stupid too..... SHAME YOU TALKING THING IN MY HEAD!!!!!

"I am the Great Sage and I way more intelligent then you humans!!"

Whatever. I still blame you for making me thinking good things about this narcissistic dragon.

 "I think I see the way out. Ready, Miss jelly slime??" Rumi turns to me before a smirk appear on his idiot handsome face. "I'm ready for anything, Mr arrogant dragon." I replied and how I wished I can change into human form now so he can see this elegant smirk of mine.

"Noticed. Chance to gain the transformation ability is-"

'NO!! I NEED TIME TO ACCEPT THE REALITY THAT I'M A SLIME AND NOT A HUMAN!! A LADY!!!!! TwT'

I just let my mind drown me. I need peace here. Oh god. Why a slime????

Rumi's POV

Finally. After being trapped inside this cave for hours. I can finally see the sunlight and inhales those fresh air. After Rimuru and I successfully get out of the cave, I realized that we're in the middle of forest. Of nowhere. Walking will take lots of time and none of us are familial with this world yet. 'Let's take the fast route.'  I put her on my right shoulder and take a ready stance. "Hold on tight." I can only hear a huh from her.

A pair of pale golden dragon wings burst out from my back and start to flaps. "This is your Captain Rumi and you're boarding Tempest Airline!" Not so long later, we're off the ground. Me actually. "Flight into the unknown aboard!!" and of I go with full speed.

"RUMI!!!! I SWEAR TO YOUR CLEAN FREAK ASS THAT I'M GOING TO  KILL YOU!!!!!!"

I love to see her freak out. Her face is so funny. I think she's cursing for god only know how many times. Hehe.

"Hey, Mr arrogant dragon! I think I saw a massive black smoke at 3 o'clock" Rimuru notify me as she recovers from her motherfucking blabbering mode. As I hate to listen to her, but she's right. There is a smoke. It won't hurt to check right??

"Rumi, go straight for that smoke. I'll join you later." she said. "Make sure to stay away from trouble." I remind her. "No promise, mom!!" and she jump off from me. Let's hope that child of mine won't bring another ugly problems. I let out a sigh and speed off to the destination.

Goblins' Village

No One's POV

A group of wolves with blue furs surrounded the small village. There's green goblins running around to fight the night beast. "We're dead!" an old goblin scream in terror.

BAM
BUK
DUSH
PANGG

Everything turns silent and none dare to guess. The goblins hide in their huts, praying that they will survive for another day.

"Is anyone here??"

A voice echo around the village as if nothing happen. One of the goblin trembling, take a glance and saw a male in a fancy black outfit standing in the middle of beaten wolves. His giant wings fold behind his back.

"Where is that lucky slime?? I swear that I'm going to turn mental if she keep on making me worry." he turn around like a carousel, searching for someone they don't know. The guy maybe anonymous to them but one thing they can confirm.

His aura is too strong to be normal monster.

" You guys over there! Did you see any blue small slime in this area before I came?"

They shook their head as 'no'. Then.....

"WHERE IS THAT GURL?!!!!!! SHE IS SO DEAD WHEN I FOUND HER!!!!! HOW CAN SHE JUST TAKE OFF AND DIDN'T RETURN BY FUCKING NOW!!!! SHE WILL FACE MY DAMN ANGER!!!!!!"
he scream on top of his lungs. Bloodlust can be felt concurring the air. Oh damn. We got an angry mommy at here~

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°

" *choke**cough*Mommy is angry. I am so dead. "a female with sky blue hair and golden orbs standing in the middle of wolves. All growling to her. "Give me your worse! I need a good excuse for that angry mom of mine~" and the battle start.

-TBC-

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><

Finally. An update. I don't really have idea for this passing time. To those who read this and have any ideas, please left it on the comment below👇

Don't forget to vote⭐

Rumi:WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU TAKE MY DAUGHTER?!! *turn into dragon*
Me:Mister, you're not a female*flip hair*
Rumi:FUCK YOU!!!!!! DIE YOU DAMN FUCKING BITCH!!!! *chase author*
Me:Bai gais. Junjun out! *run away*