Sulking Problem

A very peaceful day at Goblin Village. Which is kinda rare. Rumi was giving instructions to  the Goblins for construction. Which failed epicly miserable.

Each time they try to build a house, it will ended up kissing the ground. He did make sure that they use some nails.

"MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

There goes Rumi's last layer of patience.

"WHAT?!!!!!"

And so on. The rest already used to their shouting and Rumi yeeting his daughter. Someone call the police please. This child abuse//plak//

Rumi sigh heavily as Rimuru started another one of her tantrums. She's a slime. No way she's on her month. Only normal female humans does that.

Aren't you a female?

"FOR THE SAKE OF ALL KITCHEN UTENSILS!!!! I HAVE A DICK!! NEED ME TO SPELL IT FOR YOUR BRAINLESS SKULL?!!!"

"Rumi-sama, who are you talking to?" Lina ask. She's one of the goblinas. Fun fact is they totally gives the perfect example of humans when puberty hit them hard like a truck.

"Nothing." he let out a nervous laugh. Rimuru on the other side, "Don't break the fourth wall will ya, old hag?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

That's it.....

YOU ARE SO FREAKING DEAD

Rumi take a spatula(?) and his hus- frying pan. He's in a fencing stand(?). Readying himself before-

"TASTE THE POWER OF FURIOUS MOTHER'S KITCHEN LOVE SET!!"

And off they go. Rimuru take the starter as Rumi in his angry mom lost their Tupperware mood.

"COME HERE YA BITCH!!!!"

"AWOKAWOKAWOKAWOKAWOK!!"

'What the hell that suppose to mean -_-'

TIME SKIP

Rumi' s POV
For the sake of every plates, why does that damn house never stand more than 3 seconds?!!! Are you kidding me?!! I got a scholarship to be an engineer and master in building but I can't even make a fucking house in this world!!! Oh god.... I think I'm gonna die of depression.... Just let me die and go to hell...

"You are technically an immortal being in this world..... You can't die even if you commit suicide."

"Shut up, idiot AI..... Let me grieve my fate....." I mumble and sit under the nearby tree. Why does God hate me T^T

I think I'm gonna make a sulking marathon..... Huhuhuhu....

End of Rumi's POV

Rimuru who just finished her own sulking on the ground approaches the eldest goblin. Rigurd if she got it right. Or maybe Rigur? Rigi? Rugi? Garu? She's just too lazy to remember each names.

Katy Perry???

Nah.... Rumi is not that idiot to named some Goblins using artist's names from their world. Who knows? But she did named a direwolf Sajat.

"Not going to regret it =3="

As she walks by, Rimuru saw Rumi was crying under a tree? She can't see really clear. Blame her eyes for being short-sight. But she did saw the falling leaves and light from nowhere.....

(Junjun: Why don't you blame yourself for watching anime until 5am? Too much drama-_-)

"Mom"

"What?"

"Why are you sulking??"

"....."

"Dad cheated on you"

"WHUT??!!!!!!!!"

"I saw him dating with a stove before I come here"

"THAT UNGRATEFUL PAN!!!!!"

In the speed of Rimuru running away from Rumi's cooking, he fly off. Leaving Rimuru eating some dust. She spurt out some sand and sit under the tree. Where Rumi sat before. A smirk creep on her face.

"Goodbye dad~~"

-TBC-

<><><><><><><><>><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><>

Why do you hate that pan so much?! - _-

Rimuru: Cause he didn't give me this month allowance ~3~

°
°
°
°
°
What the fuck...... - _-

Rumi:HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON ME!!!!!!
Pan: imdead
Stove:...........
Rumi: DIE YOU!!! *swing the pan and stove to somewhere else*

Muzan: *fighting Tanjiro* You won't wi-*get hit by a pan and stove* leded

Tanjiro:......... We win???

🦋And if you like this story, plz give some votes and comments.

🦋If you think I should continue updating, make sure to follow my account °w°

🦋 Anyone who wants to join this story plz inform me owo. I will prepare a form for it ^w^

🦋 Bai2🦋