problematisk

problematic

Zach heron had many problems his display of emotion being one of them. Zach was known to cry when pressure or hard situations came his way.

he cried a lot.

Zach once believed it was because he was nervous or unknowingly upset but he was wrong.
he had been diagnosed with pseudo bulbar.

Zach had made it a habit the carry a tissue box in his bag everyday and learned wearing headphones would cease the voices of those who criticized him.

zach rarely acquired friends.

his cheeks were always red and puffy from the amount of tears that hit them daily.

he now sat on the bench outside with a thin coat and a thick scarf around his neck his earbuds blasted music as he got lost in his favorite tunes.
Hot tears ran down his eyes that he wouldn't have noticed if it weren't for the cold wheater outside.

he silently cursed as his earbuds died. He had forgotten to charge them the previous night and now he listened to the cars pass and the wind blow

awfully boring compared to his songs.

"it's fucking freezing out here yeah?" A boy with long curly hair sat beside him rubbing his hands together.

Zach nodded.

"I hate the cold." zach responded almost in a whisper.

"I can't believe the school locks the doors after six! My ass is about to catch pneumonia!" He jokes a huge smile on his face as he looked at Zach.

Zach chuckled looking at the boys beautiful features. he hadn't seen someone this attractive in a long time.

"we should break in don't you think?" the boy spoke again as zach snapped out of the daze he was in.

"definitively."

Honk honk.

we both looked to see a blue Jeep waiting. "That's my ride. But maybe we should break into school together sometime?"

"I'd like that."

"Here if you text me I'll send you the plan to breaking in." his hand dropped into Zach's hands as he nervously typed in his number

his hands trembling as he felt the boys gaze on him.

"thanks I'll catch you later." He smiled leaving

Zach was glad he hadn't commented on his tears.

maybe he was different.

____________________________
welcome!!!!!!!!

guess who's writers block had an extended vacation?