Principe

Over the course of the next few weeks things never got better after that party. Christina's torment got worse as well as jacks cruel words.
I was deviated and confused over my new found hateful relationship with jack but I couldn't shake the feel of his finger against my face wiping my tears.

It was hard being pushed by jack and slammed into lockers, I tried to hate him but I kept remembering his kind gestures when we first met. The sweet boy who grazed his finger on my skin and smiled kindly at me when tears left my eyes. The potential friend who didn't judge me as harshly as the rest of the world.

Clearly that boy didn't exist but I still found trouble getting rid of the tiny bit of hope that I no longer desired.

Through all this new found gathered in my life and confusion corbyn still stayed close by my side and eventually gained Jonah's trust. It was hard for corbyn to break down Jonah's walls because jonah was shut off from most and afraid everyone was out to make fun of us. For the most part it was true people didn't like us at all. There were people who befriended me to later call me a freak and people who just tormentedthe two of us for being different, who could blame jonah for putting up his walls the way he did.

but Jonah was more open nowadays I even noticed him seeing a boy in private. They would exchange a short conversation every now and then in the soccer field before practice and Jonah didn't even play. He had no interest in sports in general so I could best assume he only went to see the boy. Though I wouldn't mention that I caught him talking to someone besides me but I was really proud Jonah was becoming more open.

"Who's the boy you've been meeting up with in private?" I asked grabbing Jonah's shoulder and he turned around. He was heading to the soccer field as usual to meet with the boy but I was dying to know who he was.
"Just a guy don't worry about it." Jonah said coldly before leaving.

I was deviated and confused over my new found hateful relationship with jack but I couldn't shake the feel of his finger against my face wiping my tears.

I had too much hope.

I sat down in the school's garden. There wasn't much besides dirt considering winter was still here. I adjusted my scarf on my neck and rubbed my hands together blowing into them. I hummed along to the music that played in my headphones and nodded my head. I wasn't ashamed to listen to Harry Styles 'Adore you' in full blast. Sometimes nostalgia is the best way to go, especially when you're alone.

"I'd walk through fire for you just let me adore you!" I sang along with passion fully emerged in the song.
Suddenly my headphones where pulled from my ears and I looked up

"Harry Styles fanatic? Typical gay." Jack chuckled. I quickly stood up grabbing my things and leaving. I couldn't stand being around him and wouldn't if I didn't have to. "Wait!" He exclaimed and caught my wrist. He pulled me back turning me to face towards him and I grimaced at his cologne stench.
It may have smelled good but I didn't like anything about jack.

I wouldn't forget the night he called me a slut.

"I'm not a slut jack.." I muttered and he looked at me confused before the realization hit him. " Oh yeah? Then why did you act like a whore?" He chuckled not letting go of my wrist. His free hand caressed my cheek and I looked away no longer having the will to look him in the eyes. "I.. I wanted to make you jealous."

"At what cost? Didn't I break your heart with my words?" He questioned and I nodded. "Then I'm sorry. I won't say it again."

"Okay.." I sighed leaning into the feeling of his hand on my face. I wasn't used to his touch but I wanted more. It was so intimate and he didn't even realize what he was doing to me. This was torture from jack Avery in its finest form. My headphone wire fell from my phone and my music began to play aloud and I rolled my eyes as if things couldn't get worse.

after all jacks current tourment I questioned his hand upon me. It was clearly a lie or possibly another trick of his to break my heart even more.
And that apology was pure Bullshit.

I yanked my arm away from his and took a step back removing his hand. "This is bullshit and you've always been a liar. So don't touch me like you know me." I shook my head turning away. I had to leave quickly before things escalated. I would protect my heart for once starting now.
And as if fate intended his hand caught my wrist again and he spun me around. "Dance with me." He grabbed my waist with his free hand and began to spin us around smiling.
I slowly forgot what I had been thinking and leaned into him as we danced to the voice of Harry styles.

It was like I forgot everything he had done and now I felt an urge to call him

'My Prince'

___________________

25 votes a new chapter