sötnos

four hours passed before Zach revived a text message.

but Zach couldn't reach the phone at the moment as he stared at the ceiling in his room. His eyes were irritated so all he could do was lay there on his bed his eyes now shut.

Zach Didn't know why he couldn't get his head away from the curly haired boy but he liked it.

Zach liked it a little too much that someone he barley knew was on his mind. Zach had always fantasized about having a boyfriend.

one of the few guy figures in his life was jonah. But Jonah had regretted Zach's offer to date months ago. Jonah has told him he was straight but they were still best friends after.

"Can you check my phone jo." I asked.

Jonah moves away from the desk in my room to grab my phone. "It's a unknown number they asked if you want to make plans. I'm just gonna block them for you."

"Wait! No no that's a new friend!" I quickly sat up and grabbed my phone.

Jonah has a confused look on his face "new friend? that's odd but I'm glad you're trying something new." he chuckled lightly.

Jonah always wanted me to have more friends but promised not to push any on me. Most people were nice to me but spat words behind my back. Guys especially hated me.

They labeled me as soft and a pushover. Typically the girls at my school had more sympathy for my situation but not enough to befriend me.

All except kay. the sweetest and funniest girl I had ever met and I think I was in love with her. I had been since the day I met her in the fourth grade when I was crying and she defended my actions.

Kay was the perfect person for me only if she would see it too. My crush on her may have wavered from time to time I was often crushing on her or Jonah. It was hard not to fall for the only people who cared for you.

as if the world could hear my thoughts kay walked into my room causing jonah to smile. "Hey guys sorry I'm late."

"That's alright Zach just made a new friend apparently." Jonah's voice laced in sarcasm caused me to chuckle.

"Really now? This is great news!" kay ran over to the bed grabbing me in a hug.

a blush covered my cheeks.

"We're really happy for you." jonah said.

-

During lunch the following day jonah and kay hadn't come to lunch due to a project and a make up test they both had to complete.

I held my tissue in one hand and held my fork in the other eating the spaghetti on my trey. I awed in jealousy as I watched corbyn besson and his beautiful girlfriend Christina hold hands going to their table.

I always envied them. Corbyn was one the most popular boys in the school and had a beautiful girlfriend he was winning at highschool. He sat along with jack which made me confused. I never knew he was popular.

Jack stood up and began to walk over to me. I quickly grabbed my phone telling jonah and kay that my friend was coming to the table.