blyg

'Slut'

I suddenly pushed chance with most of my might separating our bodies catching my breath. Maybe I was acting 'R rated' and that wasn't me. Jack had brought me back to reality and now I could see the situation at hand. I was making out with a guy i barley knew having him touch my intamite parts and he was a stranger and a stranger who stole my first kiss.

Though I still couldn't help but wonder why jack was acting so cold towards me latley. I didn't know what it had been that swayed his opinion on me if it was even moved at all.
My eye wouldn't close after that even as I felt chance in my mouth, I couldn't take my eyes off jack and his disappointing glare.

His glare enraged me and I let Chance move back on me and kiss me more. Starring directly at jack hoping to be something out of him, it was unfair he treated me like this. I didn't care that we didn't know each other that well I wanted him jealous,so jealous that he would stop us. I wanted him to notice me as something other than a cry baby and I didn't care if it was a 'slut'.

"Enough." Jack said sternly and as if I was his obedient pet I obeyed pulling back and closing my mouth. Chance didn't seem too phased by my pulling back and brought his hand up to my mouth to wipe it for me. I huffed out of breath and felt chances thumb wipe across my lip. A sickening grin was plastered on Christina's face and looked away instantly. I frowned my eyes scanning the room and there stood jonah with a disappointing glare. I pushed chance to the side and followed my best friend to the table. I prayed he wasn't too mad but whoever was upstairs in the clouds couldn't give less of a shit about my tiny problems.

"Jonah.." I said shyly approaching him ready for him to turn around and give me his killing stare. "You don't need to apologize." Jonah said looking at me a frown on his face still present.i looked at him confused and wiped my eyes of the tears falling. "It's your life, just know I'm only trying to look out for you..I mean I care for you. Yet you're still stubborn." He shook his head and I grasped him in a hug. "Jonah you don't even know how much stress I feel right now. I needed that."

"Party's are over rated dude. Let's get out of here." Jonah said putting his hand in mine and leading me out and I followed contently. We made our way through dozens of sweaty teens and judgmental stares, They made me weary and I gripped my best friends hand tighter. I began to feel enclosed and began to panic when jonah stopped being blocked by many girls and boys and his hand fell out of mine
Jonah and I had been separated

"fuck." I muttered when I realized I had lost zach. Zach didn't do too well when he was alone in big groups it made him self conscious

"Shit, I'm so so sorry!" A boy cried and I looked down at my now soaked shirt. I sighed heavily and looked my my brand new shirt ruined. I looked at the boy who was shorter than me with a nervous smile on his lips. "I'm sorry." He repeated his hands reaching towards my shirt and desperately trying to fix the stain but only made it worse on my white shirt. "Hey..uh.." I tried to talk but he kept shaking his head and muttering words trying to fix his mistake. "Hey!" I raised my voice and he looked up at me his face more nervousand ref than before. "It's alright, let's get some water to clean this up okay?" I said gently taking his hands off my already ruined shirt. I turned to find the nearest bathroom and realized he wasn't following. In fact he was staring at his twiddling thumbs in shame and I rolled my eyes and went back over. I grabbed his hand and led him through the mass of people grinding on eachother.

We made it to the kitchen where and I dropped his hand now it was clear,I grabbed a rag and wet it in the sink with cold water. "Cold water is the trick."I winked at the boy and he looked away his face even more red than before.
'He was definitely an odd one' I thought chuckling to myself.
"I'm jonah and you?" I smiled extending my free hand. He hesitated before grabbing my hand and I could feel him trembling. "I-im..." he tried but seemed to not be able to speak. "I'm going to guess your name is clumsy." I laughed trying to lighten the mood but he still seemed to scared to talk to me much.

"You don't have to be so nervous, I swear I'm not mean and I'm definitely not going to judge you." I smiled resting my hand on his shoulder and he looked up at me.

"I'm daniel."

__________________________

Was switching pov's confusing?