Chapter 1

"I can't take this anymore! I'm done...I'm done with people," Radhika exclaimed.

At a very young age, she had known what life is and how it knocks oneself out!
Everyday was like torture......it was like going to the prison and getting punished for no particular reason..

To be frank, this world consists of savage,wicked,cold-hearted and inhumane people! It's unbelievable.

All she wanted was happiness that would sparkle her eyes with merriment, widen her smile with joy and light up her broken heart with contentment, but all she had was an air of melancholy surrounding her. At first she hoped everything would be fine, but as months passed by, she grew more and more despondent.

"I thought life was amazing till I started going to a school that changed my life, it changed my behavior towards people and myself too! ( it might sound weird)" Radhika exclaimed.
The girl who was self obsessed now started hating herself. She lived a very isolated existence. She had a craving to find true friends and cry on their shoulders so that they could comfort her.
But she did believe that everything happens for a reason and she will know the reason sooner or later!

Her life was a complete mystery for people, it was like.......like a puzzle no one could solve!
But she was also grateful for the other positive people in her life like
her best friends,her grandparents,her cousins and her parents who were always there to support her. Sometimes she wondered how life would be nothing without them!

Radhika is from Jaipur,India but lives in Moscow,Russia.

Was she ever proud of where she came from? Well not really!
Though she's Indian,she's not so fond of the Indian culture. She considers herself Russian.

"Holy crap, not again," she said that in a very crabby voice when she had to visit India. She was all heated up, It was like she loved Russia so much that she would never wanna take oneself off from!

As soon as she reached India, she was enraged. However she was thrilled to meet her family and spend some valuable time with them.

She was full of jollity when she saw her grandparents. She thought the world of her grandparents. She respected them alot and spent her holidays taking care of them.

As days passed by, it was time for her to go back to where she came from. Tears were dropping off her eyes as she hugged her grandparents. She never wanted to go away from them, but at the same time, she never wanted to stay in India too. I guess she was not good at saying goodbyes!

"Finally!" Radhika shouted as soon as she reached Russia. She was not only happy about her coming to Russia, but also about her new school that was starting tommorow. Little did she know what was about to happen!

My first wattpad story! If you like my story so far, please vote for each chapter and click on the star, read through all the chapters to find out what Radhika went through