Chapter 4

When the teacher told everyone that Radhika got the highest marks, no one seemed to care that much, but when a Russian guy got 92% , everyone congratulated him. Radhika felt very dejected. She had now realised that everyone in this class is racist!

It was time for sports. Everyone was playing football. Radhika and Amira were in the girls team although no girl wanted them to be in their team. They started playing football and Amira, who was the goalkeeper didn't play well and unfortunately the girls team lost.

"You bloody Indian, we lost because of you! You Indians cant even play football properly, you all are freaking cowards," the Russian girl yelled at Amira.

"Hey didnt your father teach you some manners?" Radhika shouted. She was really close to Amira and if anyone would mess with her,she would blast them!

Despite seeing what happened, the teacher punished Radhika.

Radhika was so enraged that she decided to stay in class with Amira whenever they had sports. One day her sports teacher caught her bunking and asked her why she was bunking.

"Sir you already know why I'm bunking sports and why I dont ever wanna play football with them," Radhika whispered.

" I will take you to the principal," the teacher threatened her.

Radhika told the teacher to take her to the principal. The teacher was shocked to see Radhika being so courageous and he had nothing to say. She now had courage to fight with all the teachers and students!

As days passed by, Radhika started hating her new school. She would always go to her room and lock the door. She never wanted to share anything with anyone.

Radhika, who never complained about her life was now crying everyday thinking about her new school and how she was being treated. She would cry her eyes out in the bathroom and once she was done, she would walk out and act completely fine.

She became more aggressive and short tempered. Whenever her classmates would pass mean and racist comments, she would go and complain to the teachers but she would get punished herself and her fellow classmates would end up laughing at her,while she was suffering.

At times, she would hear her classmates insulting her country, religion and nationality and she would fight back but unfortunately they would go and complain to their teachers and she would get punished again.

She was that kinda girl who would usually keep things to herself. She thought if she shared what she was going through, no one would understand. Because when she tried sharing, everyone told her to ignore and instead concentrate on her studies, but that was not so easy! She wanted someone to understand.She was not ready to hear nonsense about her nationality. It was not her fault anyways.

But why was she so hurt when she heard people talking about her country, nationality and religion?