*.✧ ↳ end to start

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

-

Donghyuck is swinging on the hammock, his ears perked up, listening to how sea waves hit the land. It's a pitch black night and he should be in his house and catching up to all the shows he missed due to the busy schedule but here he is, hopelessly waiting for Mark to show up magically.

 He won't cry, he promised himself not to because the moment the clocks hits 12 pm, it will be a new day, his birthday to be specific and the last thing he wants to do is to make his 26 years old year to start miserably. And if he accidentally breaks down now, the younger knows he has no capability to stop the stubborn tears.

 The brunette closed his eyes but he can't fall asleep, not even for a nap, he really wants to make himself comfortable but everything is icky and horrible.

 What should I do now?

What should I do now that the love of my life despises me, especially when he should be in his arms at this very hour?

 Wind blew his hair and made his hat flew away from his head, rolling down the sand but Donghyuck remained unbothered.

 I'll wait, I'll wait for Mark.

Because you wouldn't be able to tell me if I was anywhere else

 And he waits. Waits. And waits until his phone alarmed him that it's only a few day left until the moon gives the sun its throne back. Right when he is ready is give it all up and go back inside, a familiar sound of car engine echoed the place, sending him in shock zone.

 Mark Lee.

 Jumping from his spot, he runs to the seaside.

 Mark just got out of his car and he saw the beautiful sight of his husband with his arms open wide, ready to forgive him all. Donghyuck loves him more than he could knows and he needs to learn how to appreciate the boy more than he already did.

 Donghyuck hopped into his embrace with his long, tanned legs wrapped around the man's waist like a koala bear.

 11: 55

 "Mark, your eyes are red, you know?"

 "Yeah", he nods and tighten his hold but the younger pushes him away lightly and looks him straight into his eyes.

 "What's wrong?"

 "Because you love me so much and I....I'm sorry, truly sorry baby"

 "Aw, it's okay Mark. I love you and I don't need an apology as smite as "It's all my fault". Actions tell more and you being here have made this all great, once again", Donghyuck said, happily and peck his lover's cheeks.

 "But I-"

 "No more fighting, we're putting this in a box with a lock now", he rubs his nose against the older, "Come on, let's go back to our home. It's getting cold"

 "Okay"

 -----

 "I love your squishy cheeks, love", Mark lets out a breathy laugh as he looks as the pouty face of his lover. 

 "Oh shut up, you love my cheeks down there more and everybody knows it by now. You only touch my thighs because it's just as satisfying and kids don't look at you weirdly"

 Right before the the older could reply him with a snarky comeback, their phone rang and notified them that a day has finally ends.

 "Happy birthday, love. I love you", Mark said and press a kiss on the younger's forehead.

 "Aww", Donghyuck cooed and pull his husband down for a chaste kiss, full on ready for a sex ride.

 "Calm down, tiger", Mark said between kisses, he still wants to give the younger his birthday gift.

"Nuh uh", Donghyuck shook his head and leaned down to place small kisses down his husband's neck, "I want to be fucked. Right here and right now"

 And it makes Mark horny. His husband have two side when it comes to their sex life and the quick swift of innocent, loving boy to the horny, naughty baby makes him to pound into the younger and make him cum right away.

 "Slutty birthday sex?"

"Of course, baby", Donghyuck giggles and bite on his ears, "It's playtime"