*.✧ ↳break up with your boyfriend, i'm bored

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

Right after Mark placed him down their comfy bed, his lips meet his husband's right away. The crave of wanting to burning everything around him makes him annoyed. He loves to control anything and everything, especially sex.

 To keep it real, Mark Lee is a full on Sadist.

 And Donghyuck knows that, he knows it damn well better than everybody else. Even though the younger is no Masochist himself but to let his lover enjoys sex to the fullest, he has no problem taking a few beats here and there for the best outcome. But he don't want that today. Just like a small revenge to Mark, but also as an experience of sex drive when he could stomp on one another. He is excited for things yet to come.

 "Tch, love", Donghyuck said, words came out like a kitten's purrs. His two baby hands lightly push his lover away, eyes glisten like glass.

 "Hmm?", Mark hums as a response, not really giving true attention to whatever Donghyuck is wanting to say. A large part of his brain has already been taken over by lust and his top priority right now is thrusting deep into his husband's tight hole, not to pep talk shit. Honestly, he is mad at himself about how he could even bring himself to be mad at such beautiful creature which is his husband.

 "Since it's my birthday today and I'm the birthday boy", he titled his head cutely but what comes out next is nowhere near the word "adorable", "I want to take control today"

 "No!", Mark shook his head, the answer sharp as knife. He lowers his lips to the younger's long neck and inhale Donghyuck's addicting scent. Biting, kissing, leaving traces of pink bruises every places he went through. "We agreed on this babe"

 "But love--", Donghyuck whines loudly and moved back, abandoning his lover's touch. "It's my birthday. Either you let me take control or we are not having sex anymore"

 "The fu---", Mark sighed loudly. His breathing is uneven and his dick is hard as a rock right now. He went through almost a week without any intercourse and pushed to his limit. Besides, the serious (let consider it like that) look illuminating from Donghyuck's eyes give him no choice but to give in, "Fine, you do you"

 Getting the approve, Donghyuck shot up from the bed and ran to the bathroom, he also didn't forget to give out a cut-throat order, "You better stay still in bed. If you get yourself off without me than I'm sleeping in the guest room and have fun by my own"

 Mark rolled his eyes, the hand that was already wrapped around his shaft dropped down the mattress, "Hurry up, runt" he isn't fond of this situation at all. All he wants right now and sprinting into the room where Donghyuck is doing god knows what in there and tie him to bed, fucking him 'till the younger lost ability to utter out a word. But here he is, being a good husband and wait to fuck him respectfully.

.

 And when the young vixen stepped out of the bathroom, Mark swore he almost cum by the shocking sight. Black, tight lingerie hugging the god-shaped body, complementing the younger's sunkissed skin. He looks so gorgeous. Donghyuck is wearing a fucking sexy bunny costume to tease him.

(this is just for reference, y'all better not report me for this

(this is just for reference, y'all better not report me for this. i lost two books already lmao)

 "Oh close your mouth love, you're drooling", Donghyuck giggles softly and use his index finger to do it for him anyway, "Now, hands out"

 Mark don't like this. He don't like when Donghyuck ordered him to do something in bed and his guts is screaming him to push this naughty boy down and fuck him so hard that the only thing the brunette could feel tomorrow is the shape of his cock inside him when he limped around.

 But he declined himself.

 Again, it's Donghyuck's birthday and he wants to vixen to have the fun he wants by following choices. So he puts his hands out silently and let his husband bound him up with his handcuffs

 "You prepared things too detailed for someone who stomped off:

 "Well, I know how to reward my man", he shrugged, "Not today though, my man has been a bad boy"

 Donghyuck pulled him backwards, making the older hits the headboard and smile happily as he climbed up the man's hip. Their kiss is dirty and messy, a lot of saliva and knotting noises echoed through the room.

 He lowered himself and rub them two through the fabric of clothes. Mark immediately lets out a curse under his breath and the vixen takes it as a sign to move faster.

 "You like that love? You like the feel of me rubbing you baby? Imagine how heavenly you would feel when I suck on it in my wet and hot mouth. You love seeing me getting all choked up on your dick, don't you? It prides you huh?", Donghyuck said through his movements, an evil smirk appeared when he sees clouds around Mark's eyes, "But you won't get any of that because you have been a bad boy. How sad"

 "Don't-don't joke around"

 "Am I though?"

 Donghyuck pushed himself up and slowly zipped Mark's pants down and take out the hard dick. Fuck, he might be humiliating the guy right now but the bare truth is that he loves this more than he could hide. 

 "Suck it Hyuck, suck on it like a cherry lollie. Or even better, sit on it babe. Sit on it as if you're the queen and my dick is your throne", Mark whispered harshly.

  He feels like the world is spinning around him and the vixen slapped himself with it, ready to engulf it like always. Fuck, he wants to be fucked until he knocked out

 However, the sudden vibrate inside him brought him back to life.

 "Sorry love, the queen has already claimed his throne"

---------

what the fuck did i write?